5

Friday soon arrived we were getting ready, or should I say Lizzie was ready and halfway through a bottle of red.
I was dithering about what to wear, I decided on my skinny black jeans, a pretty top and shoved my heels on, not that I could walk in them. Before we left I wanted to give Lizzie her pressie.

"right I'm ready, you sit on the bed close your eyes and hold out your hands" lizzie did as I asked so I placed a box and envelope in her hands.

"eyes open!"

"wow, I'm soo very excited" she smiled at me and started to unwrap the box.

"wow, it's amazing thank you so much, will you help me put it on" I bought Lizzie a Pandora bracelet with a BFF and snoopy charm attached.

She then opened the envelope "omg! Tickets for insomnia we are gonna have a blast, thank you hun" she gave me a large cuddle.

"no probs, the taxi is here you ready?" she nodded "well let's go."

We arrived at the club and went straight to the front as I got us early entrance tickets.

We spotted Pete, Leo and Sally at a table so walked over to them.
"I'm gonna grab a drink for us, be right back" I wandered towards the bar.

"hey love, what can I get you?" I looked up into a pair of ice blue eyes " two birthday cocktails please, also who do I speak too about a vip area?"

He looked up " what's your name love?" I answered him and then he walked off "be right back" he shouted then disappeared.

I took a seat on the bar stool, my phone vibrated.

K
You here?

J

Just getting a drink, where are you?

K

Dancing!!!

J
OK Kirsty, I'm trying to get vip, will let u know if I'm successful.

K
Yay!!!!

I watched as the bartender appeared. "I spoke to the big boss and you are honoured, fill in this form then follow the stairs upto your vip booth. Boss was feeling generous tonight" he raised his eyebrows.

"thank you so much, Lizzie is gonna be thrilled"

I jumped on lizzie " come, follow me to another surprise" they all got up and followed, we bumped into Kirsty on the way "follow us Kirsty" I shouted.

We made our way up the stairs and was stopped by a bouncer. I saw the bartender from earlier and he waved us through to an amazing booth where our cocktails sat.

"so who's the lucky person" he asked looking round all of us. "it's me, Lizzie" she fluttered her eyes and held out her hand, he then turned it over and placed a kiss on her palm " Happy Birthday beautiful, drinks are free up here all night." he winked then walked away.

"Oh I'm in love" I looked over at lizzie "go for it girl" I laughed.
With that she stood up, grabbed her drink and wandered off to find him. " I will be back" she then disappeared round the corner.

Hmm we will see.

I was happy sipping my cocktail, Kirsty was burning my ear off, to be honest I switched off a while ago.

"OK?" then she stood up. "where you going?" she shook her head at me "I knew you were not listening" dancing, see you in a bit" she hobbled off and the others followed.

I was pleased to be alone, I stood up and stood against the railing admiring the view, I could see Kirsty dancing with some man she met, she was grinding against him, I laughed to myself typical Kirsty.

"what's funny" a male voice whispered in my ear from behind.

"I'm sorry?" I tried to turn round but he held me firm.

"I'm a little disappointed you don't recognise my voice" he chuckled.

I did, I couldn't think where. He allowed me to turn around his hands now on my waist.

"Oh Greyson" I blushed but luckily it was too dark to notice. He leaned forward "let's sit" he pointed to our booth, I got in first and he sat beside me.

"so this was your plan?"
"yes, it's my best friends birthday Lizzie, who at the moment is flirting with the bartender.

" ah yes Killian" he smirked.
"wow you been here before?" I asked.
"Killian's my older brother"
I laughed " ah that would explain it"

"so how come you're sitting by yourself?" he turned his body towards me trapping me "is it not up to your approval?"

" Oh its lovely, first time here tonight I'm enjoying being up here, it's so much calmer and I'm not really much of a dancer. We were really lucky to gain access, we didn't even have to pay the bartender said his boss was feeling generous. "

" wow you were a lucky girl" I looked at him not really understanding his response.

I watched as Greyson got eyecontact with a barmaid walking past and ordered some champagne.
"so who are you out with?"
"I just dropped in for a few drinks"
The bottle of champagne arrived at the table and the barmaid couldn't stop staring at him it was embarrassing.
"anything else sir?" she smiled at him seductively and learned forward showing off her cleavage.

I held my hand over my mouth holding in a laugh, he looked at me chuckling "no that will be all, thanks"

Even I admit he looked gorgeous, he had a navy suit on buttons of the jacket undone, revealing a pale blue shirt.

He handed me a glass breaking me staring.
"like what you see?"
Luckily I didn't need to answer as lizzie sat down in front of us.

"look my lovely lady, the very gorgeous Killian has offered me a lift home and as its my birthday I agreed, do you mind hun I don't have too go?" how could I refuse her, she looked so happy.
"no you go Lizzie, but text me in the morning"

"how will you get home?" she asked.

"probably grab a taxi" before Lizzie could respond Greyson butted in "I will take her, no arguments you have fun" then I watched him wink at Lizzie.

"OK love you Jadey"
"love you Liz, be safe" she stumbled off back to the bar.

"well I think my brother is going to be happy tonight"

"are you sure about taking me home, I don't mind grabbing a taxi"

"honestly it's fine" he poured me more champagne, he then looked up as one of the bodyguards from the door came over.
I watched as they walked off talking to each other.

I noticed Kirsty still dancing and Lizzie had gone, looking at my watch it showed 12.30 am maybe I could persuade Greyson to take me home soon.

I took another sip of my drink when I heard a loud bang.