nine

Louis and I lay there for a while watching tele, my head on his chest and him playing with my hair until my stomach inevitably starts to growl.

"Lou?" I ask sweetly.

"Yes love?"

"Can we order room service?" I giggle.

"Of course." He says, sitting up and reaching for the hotel phone next to him and handing me the menu.

"Oh wait, I just realized," he laughs. "You're a Horan, I have to order everything,"

"Well, you don't have to but I would not be mad if you did." I laugh.

"Alright, looks like we're getting everything," he says, picking up the phone and dialing a few buttons.

"Yea can I have everything on the menu? Mmhmm. No. Not a prank call no, my girl is just really hungry. Okay. Okay. Thank you very much." He says and hangs up the phone.

"I'm so hungry! I'm so excited for this food!" I say, bouncing on my knees on the bed.

"I can see that," he laughs. I hear spongebob start to play on the tele and I smile.

"Spongebob's on!" I say and settle back into the bed, resting my head on his chest again. He starts to play with my hair again.

"It's not just a boulder! It's a rock!" I say along with spongebob and Louis chuckles so I look up at him.

"Are you making fun of me?" I pout.

"No, I just think you're adorable." He smiles.

"Oh well... that's okay then." I giggle and he leans down and presses his soft lips to mine and I smile into the kiss and immediately kiss back.

Our moment is interrupted by a knock on the door and Louis gets up. I watch his bum walk away. I think he has a nicer bum than me. It was room service and he grabs it and brings it to me. I immediately sit up and widen my eyes at all the food on the trays.

"It's like my heaven." I say and move closer to the food. Louis laughs and I grab a few pieces of bacon and a sandwich first, demolishing them.

Louis ate some of the food as well but I was basically eating most of it because I was starving.

When we had went through all the food I collapsed on the bed and rubbed my hand over my food baby like I was pregnant.

"Louis come feel my child." I say and he laughs and comes over, placing his hand on my stomach.

"Boy or girl?"

"I don't know... it's a surprise." I laugh. I pull my shirt up and puff out my stomach as much as possible, making him laugh even more.

"You're so thin that it really doesn't even look bad." Louis says.

I roll my eyes, I'd just ignore that comment. I pull my shirt back down and then grab my water bottle from the bedside and drink some.

"I'm going to have a shower, my hair is a bit greasy for my liking." I say, getting up.

"You're gonna leave me all by myself." Louis pouts.

"Yes, but don't worry, I'm sure the lads will be back soon." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Fine." He pouts again and lays back and I shake my head and smile.

"Save some of that bum for me when I get back," I say and wink before walking away.

I walk into Niall and I's room and grab everything i need and head into the shower, putting my playlist on and putting on the water to heat up.

I strip down and step into the shower, letting the steam engulf me and letting the hot water stain my skin red as I stand under it. I put my head down and think for a while, getting distracted.

It must be 10 minutes into the shower and I realize I haven't even made progress at washing my hair yet. I laugh slightly and grab my shampoo, rubbing it into my hair as I sing "This Girl is On Fire" because it was stuck in my head.

When i finish that song I move on to "Television." I go through a few more songs before getting out and wrapping myself in one of the fluffy towels, now humming Kiss You. I open the door and exit the bathroom, letting the steam rush out of the bathroom.

I look up and Liam, Zayn and Harry are both sat on Niall's bed.

"Hello lads." I say casually, walking over to my suitcase in my towel to grab some fresh clothes

"Hey. Have a nice shower?" Harry asks.

"I did. Did you hear my performance?" I laugh.

"Yes it was great." Liam says and Harry and Zayn laugh.

"Where is everyone?"

"In the other room."

"Oh, why?" I ask and they shrug. I go back into the bathroom and get into the clothes and brush through my wet hair, letting it lay on my back.

When I come out i come back and sit down next to Zayn.

"So, you and Louis huh? Wonder what you guys were up to when we were gone..." Liam says.

I gasp and slap his arm. "Liam! You naughty lad!"

He laughs and puts his hands up in defense. "Alright, Alright I'm sorry," Liam laughs

"But it's true innit?" Zayn asks.

"No it is not true..." I lie and blush profusely, biting my lip.

"Mmhmm. Says the blush on your face..." Harry says, a bit of annoyance in his tone if I may add.

"I do not have to put up with this abuse," I say, getting up and sticking my tongue out at them.

I go into the other room and greet Niall and Louis who are currently lounging around. Niall on the floor and Louis on the bed. I sit next to Louis and he kisses my cheek, making me smile.

"I'm going to see what the other three are up to," Niall smiles and walks into the other room.

I turn to Louis, "hi." I say softly and he chuckles, "hello." I lean forward and kiss him and he returns it.

"Aren't you happy we can just do that now?" He smiles and I nod happily and he pecks my lips again.

"You're adorable," he smiles and I blush.

"You make me so happy," I say and smile at him and he smiles back.

"You make me even happier." He says.

"Not possible."

"Very possible. Very true."

I shake my head and am about to say anything but he cuts me off with a kiss and I return it. He pulls away for a moment and smiles, "I win" and then returns his lips to mine sweetly.