17 - My dentist broke his arm!

Hello! 

I just got a call from the clinic to tell me that my appointment tomorrow had to be canceled because the doctor broke his arm! It sucks because I was already mentally prepared to do that and you know... all those things. But also I feel so sorry for that poor dentist lol.

The worst thing is that they couldn't get me in until December 7th!

C'mon, It's about five weeks from now...

I don't really want to wait that long. If they hadn't cancel this appt, I would have had at least my second appointment there in December. I want to get this rid of as soon as possible and all the long waiting times and unexpected changes are driving me crazyyy.

It's about half a year since I wrote the first chapter and only two of my teeth are done! I doubt any tooth will be fixed until the end of the year and it makes me feel so skeptical.

Honestly, I wonder If I should try to call any other clinic and see if they can offer me sooner visit.... well, the reality is they probably can't.

My biggest hope is they will give me my treatment plan in the first visit so in the next one, they will actually do something. Because sometimes during an entrance exam they just look at your teeth and do x-rays and then they want you to come once more to show you and discuss your treatment plan. This system means two appts (in like two months) literally spent talking. I think I'm done with this and I really need to see some progress on teeth.

But I have something positive too – my wisdom tooth is growing! It makes me feel so happy because another new tooth with no cavity or filling is always good. What is not really good is fact that the 7th tooth is moving because of the pressure caused by that wisdom tooth :o Whatever... I think I won't avoid braces even If I'd let them to pull that tooth out so It's fine.

Anyway, that's it, thank you for reading this, have a great time!!

Bye <3