The weekend

Ashley got on Instagram and heard about a party called Twerk Or die. Her brother was going so she wanted to go , but didn't want to be the only girl with her group of brothers homeboys. She drove to the mall to get a outfit for tonight. She went inside forever 21 and found a couple of outfits. She decided to try them on in the dressing room. While she was trying on outfits she heard Dominique and Christiana voice. She got through trying on all her clothes and decided to checkout . The line was very long , and guess who it was. It was actually Dominique and Christiana. They said "oh hey" Ashley. Ashley replied "hey y'all". Ashley you hitting up Twerk or die tonight ? "Says Dominique". Well yeah Iam going I guess. Who you going with "says Dominique " my brother "Ashley said ". Well just come with me and Christiana meet up at my house at 8:45 . Okay she you there "said Ashley". Ashley is driving home so she can get ready for the party tonight. She is taking a shower now and Charles just texted her and asked was she hitting up the party tonight. She got out the shower and texted him back saying yes "he replied " okay bae see you. Ashley put on her denim high waisted shorts with a forever 21 floral shirt with some Steve Madden sandals. She drove over to Dominique house . In her head she was saying "what does this chick have on". Dominique had on a shirt that looks like a bra and some stank stripper tights. They were getting ready to leave the house, and Dominique said do you have gas money. Ashley said "yeah girl" Dominique replied "okay we gotta stop by the gas station first". Christiana hasn't said a word to Ashley yet. Ashley said " why doesn't Christiana have to pay for gas. Christiana said "cause I don't have no money. Ashley said "who you talking to like that". So they both calm themselves down until they made it too the party. We pulled up to the party it was live or whatever. When we got inside Shake my booty by tspeed was on" of course Christiana funky self started twerking ". I went upstairs because I was still pissed at Christiana for not having to pay. Dominique had got drunk and was in a room with a boy doing the nasty. I started to think and said I wonder were Charles is . I went in the room to ask Dominique. Next thing you know this girl was doing things with Charles. I said "Dominique how could you I've been knowing you for almost 10 years and you betray me like this" wiping tears off her face. Charles said "Ashley let me explain it's not what you think. " I don't want to hear it "Ashley said " . Ashley went downstairs to get her brother . Her brother was a Lowkey thug. He went upstairs . Charles was putting on his clothes . Ashley's brother said "say mane you think you can just mess with my sister feelings like that " Charles said she would let me explain". Her brother just started punching him till death. His homeboys came up there and jumped in. "Somebody call the police "Dominique said . Her brother said mane "Forget 12 " . The police had arrived on the scene. Well of course the party was shut down and everyone down stairs were wondering what was going on. Charles face was covered in blood , he was in shock , he had a black eye face was swollen and bruised. About 5 police cars where on the science. It was almost like murder scene said "Ashley . They hand cuffed her brother and his homeboys. Ashley started crying. They made her and Dominique go into the police office for questioning.