Chapter 5

It is the day of court and everyone is suppose to show up that was at the party. They are waiting for everything to get started. Ashley brothers and homeboys had been released but had to check In with detective Hobbs on e a month for two years. Well that isn't so bad "Ashley thought ", Dominique walked in the court room late she was At least about 6 months pregnant you could barely tell. Ashley was ready for all chargers to be dropped so she could leave. The DNA results of baby Charles came back as positive wow "said Ashley and Charles". Dominique had an suspicious look on her face like her and Charles were going to be back together. The judge called Charles up to the stand to testify. Charles do you know who put this substance into your body "said the judge" No sir I do not he replied. Now Ms.ashley we found your finger prints on his Iv. Well how does that prove anything I visited with Charles all the time "she said". Excuse me "said Charles" , but this is impossible Ashley would never do anything to harm me like this. Dominique is sitting their with a smirk on her face. Ashley screamed across the room look what you've done you betray me like this , ruin my life like this , and we were best friends. Own up to this you know that you did it tell them. Dominique started to laugh Ashley your prints all over the Iv. That's it order in the court "said the judge". We will have to schedule different appointments for you to , because we cannot have you two in the same room together. The judge let Ashley go home but she was on house arrest. Charles moved into Ashley's house waiting from a call from detective Hobbs. Detective Hobbs called Ashley's and Dominique's phone. They both had different appointments scheduled for different days. I mean they got both of there story's but didn't have a lot evidence to trace back on who the suspect was. Ashley is really going through a lot she has lost so much weight that she almost looks sick. Charles decided to take Ashley on a date later on that night things happened. They hadn't heard from detective Hobbs in 3 weeks. Two days past and he calls telling them that he has found evidence of who the suspect is. Ashley found out that she had gotten pregnant. Dominique was only seven months. Both of the were pregnant at the same time.