IB 14

Tae caressed Soomin's cheeks. Faint tears were staining her pale cheeks.
Tae knew that she was still crying when he laid beside her.

For the very first time, he felt a pain in his heart. He couldn't tell why.
He couldn't tell why he felt this way.
Why he stayed.
Why he laid beside her.
Why his hands reached her cheek.
Why he felt like he belonged where he was lying, right beside her.

What impressed him the most was how Soomin controlled her emotions.

Her mother told him that she was emotionally unstable but the way she behaved made him think how those words contrast her.

Soomin who was now sleeping with her face facing Taehyung now.

After some times, Soomin opened her eyes slowly as she was disturbed by Tae constantly touching her face.

"Hi," Tae said softly, "How do you feel?"

"Why are you still here?" Soomin asked him in a deep voice.

"You didn't ask me to leave." Tae said and smiled softly. He lifted his hands to caress her cheeks again but she moved back.

"Please don't touch me." Soomin requested him.

Tae brought his hands back and smiled sadly.

"What were you thinking?" Soomin asked as if she saw right through him.
"About how special you are. How strong you are." Tae said honestly.

"I'm not strong, I'm weak and dependent." She said and sighed, "I am so dependent that I waited for you. For You to show up."
Tae was left speechless after this confession.

"I am not strong. I'm just good at hiding feelings." Soomin said looking into Tae's eyes and all that she could feel was hurt and a weird feeling.

Hi 👋
Do you like the new cover???

Be happy and be safe