《97. What's On Your Mind?》

Yeah so I've got chapter one of that 50,000 word novel done - it's not edited or anything so it's probably pretty rough, but would anyone want me to publish it?

It's about Terrence and Aiden and how they started dating. :,)

(August 20, 2018) Okay, I don't think I posted this, but if I did, my apologies for posting it again

(August 20, 2018) Okay, I don't think I posted this, but if I did, my apologies for posting it again. Anyway, this was the first art project for this year - a profile portrait with fifteen things we enjoyed coming out of our heads.
Of course, the biggest one was a pencil to represent art and drawing. Then we have the pine tree and shooting star for Gravity Falls, Star's wand for SVTFOE, and Wattpad in the top left. There's a little cat, then the element symbols from Avatar, and a bag of popcorn. We have a self aware Twilight Sparkle trying to escape the bubble, and a smiley Terrence to collectively represent all of my characters. A thoughtful little Wirt next to that, a music note, paint palette, strawberry, Instagram logo, and the Disney logo D.
I'm honestly really happy with the coloring of the portrait haha.

•--•--•--•✄•--•--•--•

So that's all for now guys! Please do leave some nice comments or a vote for the time and effort I put into everything! See you later!