the car crash

stella was walking out of school with two girls taunting her they called her names like "slut" and "skank." Stella was enraged and punched one of the girls in the mouth and kicking the other girl in the gut repeatedly. the girls layed unconscious on the sidewalk and no one had proof little timid stella would ever hurt anybody stella ran away and went to the supermarket to meet her mom. " hi honey." her mom greeted her stella stayed silent in the back of the car. it was dark out and stellas mom was hitting a turn in the road, the person beside them turned and hit their car. the car tumbled down the hill near a forest. stella unbuckled her seatbelt. ¨ mom!¨ Stella screamed as she shook her mom. a piece of glass was planted smack dab in the middle of her head.dead. her mom was dead. stella climbed out the broken glass windshield she ran out in the woods hoping she would find someone. suddenly she saw a tall man about 8 ft tall. ¨sir, can you help me?¨ stella yelled to the man. the man cocked his head to the left. ¨hello?sir, are you ok?¨ Stella asked again. stella limped closer to the man. she was terrified he had no face. stella screamed tentacles sprouted out of the mans back. one pulled her back into a rock her head hit it with a crack her skull broke the bone fragments digging into the brain stella was dead. the man picked her corpse up. ¨ welp back to the house I think Jack will get a kick out of this plus we also have tomorrows dinner. stella twitched and twitched and twitched and then she bolted up in a cold sweat. she looked up to the man and kicked him. the man dropped stella, she stood up and tried to run for it. ¨ get back here you little bastard!¨ the man yelled. his tentacles came out of his back again cornering her. the man walked closer to her, she was dead that was for sure. the man extended his hand. stella cautiously took his hand. after what seemed like forever stella saw a house in the distance.