a new family

when they arrived at the gate stella saw some kids... well more like 2 kids and 3 kids her age and a teen in the yard. ¨"Yayyy! mr.slendyman is home!¨a little girl with brown hair and emerald green eyes holding a beaten up teddy bear. ¨ Hi Sally.¨ the man said to the little girl as he ran his fingers through her hair. ¨sally cmon.¨ another girl said this girl had slightly longer hair that was a lighter shade of brown and her eyes were red. ¨ I'm coming lazari shesh.¨ sally told the little girl. the man opened the gate. ¨toby! hoodie! masky!¨ the man yelled. 3 kids about my age ran over to the man. one had brown hair and wore a white mask with black eyes and a black mouth another one of the kids wore a yellow sweatshirt his face was completely black like a starless night with blood red eyes and a blood red mouth, the last kid had untamed brown hair he wore a face mask with white lines on it  he wore big yellow glasses. ¨ what is it slender?¨ the kid in the sweatshirt asked. ¨ shut up hoodie!¨the one in the mask said. the two got into a full-on fight. the other kid in the glasses and face mask walked up to the man. ¨ I'm not dying today biotch.¨ he yelled. we both broke out into laughter. the man walked into the yard and pulled the two away from each other. ¨ I was going to say can you show her to the guest room.¨ the kid in the face mask and glasses grabbed stellas hand and dragged her into the house. there were a few other people in the house. ¨here!¨ the kid told stella. stella took a deep breath and outstretched her hand. ¨ hi im stella.¨ she told the kid. he took stellas hand. ¨ hi im toby.¨ he told her.