Character Outline

888 First chapter has gone up! So please head forward. :) For those who want to skip ahead.888

character outline: 

SECOND YEARS:

*(Azalea Gang; a beautiful flower that is incredibly poisonous.) 

**Good - REVIL - BLU

*(Bad Boy Princes; from wealthy families. known for taking no shit.) 

**Day - Whit - Wash - Finn

                        Extra: Rose - Luk 

                        THIRD YEAR: Bam - Belle - Sun

                         HIGH SCHOOL: Dear

888888888

**GOOD: Brown hair that he wears styled up and away from his face. Short and slim. smooth skin with feline features. bow shaped lips. can appear cold and even grumpy to outsiders but he has a wide gummy smile that makes his eyes disappear and very good friendly personality. Always has earrings in his ears, sometimes more than one in each ear. Wears his shirts big and jeans tight when not in school clothes. Architecture major. Out since high school, gay. The younger brother of Belle's best friend, Sun. Sister is very overprotective after he was bullied badly early when he came out. Father supportive; mother not at all.

**DAY: Well muscled, long legs, dark skin, bright charming smile, thick brow. Jet black hair he wears long on top but short on the sides and swept to the side. Photography major. Shocked when the family is supportive of his 'coming out'.

**WIT: Average height, brown hair, brown eyes, fair skinned, wears his hair short. Engineering major. Married to the girl he got pregnant in first year college, PEACE. Day's BFF to win to Wash.

**WASH: Average eight, brown eyes but wears green contacts, dies his hair depending on his mood, has dark skin because he spends most of his time outside playing sports. Captain of the swim team and plays basketball.  Has one ear pierced and wears the same stud earring all the time. Music major; focus on producing & writing. Twin to Wit. He thinks his brother is a complete moron, loves him anyway. Isn't close to his parents. He wears colored contacts.

**FINN: Average in height, dark brown eyes, wears hair long enough that it falls into his eyes at times, often smirks like he has a secret he's not telling the rest of the world. Business major. Friends with Day, Whit, and Whin. Very protective of his friends. Very competitive, not used to losing or being turned down.

**BLU: CUTE! Like fluffy kitten adorable his looks are very deceptive because his skin is smooth and soft, his eyes are bright and wide, his smile is sunny and he's almost always smiling, even his dark hair looks soft and fluffy. Multiple ear piercings in both ears, ears wire-rimmed glasses to read, loves bracelets and watches as well. Architecture major. Best friend of Good. Cheeky and says what's on his mind. Doesn't let himself get pushed around or take anyone crap. Has a tendency for being over affectionate and doing lots of skinship with his friends.

**REVIL: Stalky and with muscle due to his years playing sport, dark eyes, but a sweet smile that softens his face. Blushes easily and frequently hide his face in his long bangs, hair is a lightish brown. Architecture major. Friends with Good and Blu since high school. Plays on the university soccer/football team. Is more of a shy introvert so when their small threesome gets invaded by Day's loud group of friends he's not sure how to act.

** ROSE: Curvy figure, full lips, wide eyes, dark curly hair she wears in pigtails or twin braids all the time. Music major; focus on writing music. Like's Wash.

**LUK: Well muscled athletic build, sweet bright but crooked smile that steals hearts, wears his hair short, no piercings, doesn't wear jewelry because it can be dangerous when he's playing. Sports medicine major. Plays on the football team. He is book smart if he studies hard. Makes a deal with Revil, who is very smart to be tutored in exchange for help with extra football practice.

**BAM: Tall, dark skin, short cropped black hair, wide dark eyes, deep voice, broad shoulders, very polite and respectful. Always worries over Belle. 3rd-year Engineer major. Day's older brother. Engaged to Belle, met the first year. Is very supportive of his younger brother mostly because of guilt.

**BELLE: Average height, slim, fair skinned, light brown eyes, full mouth, has long honey brown hair that she wears up in a bun at school, always with a hairpin that Bam gave her for their anniversary in Freshman year. Third-year Financing major. Engaged to Bam. Best friend since childhood Sun has younger brother Good who is out. Suspects something is not right with the Good/Day relationship.

**SUN: Short like her brother with fair skin and the same cat-like eyes, button nose and thin lips without his high cheekbones. Dies her hair red, wears heavy liner to accentuate the cat eye, like her brother she's obsessed with earrings. 3rd-year college Bussiness major. Very protective of her little brother. Hate's her mother and refuses to even talk to her, loves her father, and adores her baby brother.

**DEAR: Tall, willowy, sharp nose and slim face. Strait dark hair, long down her back to her waist. She's an only child and very spoiled by her father. Originally chosen by Day's parents as the girl he should consider his match. Refuses to believe that Good and Day are a couple. Your basic wicked witch girl for drama. (let us be honest here) Last year high school student at the universities high school.

8888888

So I made some changes to this outline for those who've already seen it, nothing major just removed original/major plot points for down the road as I'm now writing this story and instead of having people read the outline and feel they're done it might encourage them to read the real story. 😊😉🤞