Flashback Jessica's Pov part 1

Jessica' s Pov                                                                                                                                                                

           It was already around midnight when me and Tiff got home . While Tiff was in her room I was peacefully  drying my hair after a good hot shower . While drying my hair the phone rang .

" TIFF could you get that ! I'm drying my hair ! " I yelled .

No answer from Tiff guess she's sleeping I thought .

Ugh " Coming ! " I yelled .

" Yebseo ?" I said

" Is this the residence of a Kwon Yuri and a Kim Taeyeon ? " The person on the phone asked .

 " Why yes this is I'm Jessica Jung Yuri 's girlfriend how may I help you  ? " I said .

" This is Nurse Sooyoung calling from SM hospital Your girlfriend and your friend had gotten into a car accident and are both in critical state.Please come immediately to the hospital ."

After hearing this I dropped the phone and was in a state of panic .

" Seobang " " Seobang " all I could think about was my Seobang .

" Oh my god Tiff , I have to tell her but how is  she going to handle this ? "  I thought .

There was no time I quickly got dressed and rushed to Tiff's room banging on her door screaming

" TIFFANY OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW ! " she finally did when I used my Hellsica voice  .

I was already crying when Tiff had opened the door .

" Jessi what's wrong why are you crying ? " She asked

" Yuri and Taegoo they ... "  were the only words I could manage to say .

 " They what Jessi ? Tell me your scaring me "  she finally said .

After I told her about the phone call , I saw her eyes widen .