Chapter 8

RPOV

" What?"

" I'm your sis-" 

" Yeah. I know heard you. Wouldn't I know if I had a sister?"

" No. I actually. So this is what happened: Janie, our mom, took the both of us to the academy, but there was only one spot open. So, mom decided that you would stay, & that I would go to the human world."

" You do know that I can tell when you're lying right?"

" No."

" Well, you're not. How old are you?"

" I'm eighteen."

" When is your birthday?"

" April 20th, 2000."

" So, you're saying that we are twins?"

" Yep."

" Okay, then tell me about yourself."

" Okay then. I know about Strigoi, Moroi, & Dhampir. I am an actress."

" What movie have I seen you in?"

" Ocean 8s, Princess Diaries, Alice through the Looking Glass, Alice in Wonderland, Rio 2, Rio,  The Dark Knight Rises, Get Smart, The Devil wears Prada, Hoodwinked, & Ella Enchanted."

" That's a lot."

" I have met our father. I met our mother. She seems like a bitch. I own a mansion. That's really it."

" Oh. Okay. Sounds like you've had a really good life."

" I have. Okay, now it's your turn to tell me about yourself."

" I have two kids. Their names are Nia & Elena. Nia is 12. Elena is 6. I had a boyfriend named Dimitri Belikov. It didn't work out so well. After him, I met a guy named Damon Salvatore & his brother, Stefan Salvatore. I had a " Friend" named Lissa. She is queen of the Moroi world. Right now, I'm not dating anyone."

" Can I meet them."

" Sure. Here comes everyone. Anne, meet Damon, Stefan, Dimitri, & Lissa." I whispered in her ear

" Lissa is insane. So, watch out." She just laughed at that." I had to call my mother & Baba. They answered on the first ring.

" Hey Kiz, What's up?"

" Everything is normal here, except you & mom didn't tell me I have a sister!"

" Okay Kiz. I understand that you're upset, but it was for the same reason why we had to keep you at the academy, because it was dangerous. No one would've suspected that I had a second kid that lives among humans. Do you understand now?"

" Okay, I get it. I wouldn't want her to get hurt, but, I'm still upset with mom because she doesn't answer when I need something. Later, Baba."

" Later Kiz."

The Second Month

Today is the day that Lissa & Dimitri leave & go back to court. Finally. I ran into Dimitri. I wanted to say goodbye to him.

" What are you still doing here? I thought your flight was like, what, 2 hours ago."

" I missed it. I didn't want to go on."

" Okay. Did Lissa leave?"

" No. She decided to stay."

" Damn it." I found out that I still love Dimitri. So I'm going to ask him a question.

" Dimitri."

" What's up Zoey?"

" Do you want to get back together?"

Do you guys think that he will say?