Chapter 12

RPOV

" Oh my god! That's amazing news. I love you so much." When he said that, it made me almost want to throw up from being disgusted. It was the fucking grossest thing ever.

" Okay. If you guys are going to have sex, please don't do it in front of me."

" Why Rose? Are you jealous?"

" Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I be jealous of you & Dimitri. You only have had 1 kid with him. I had TWO kids with him. I bet you even compelled him to think that you are pregnant. I bet you compelled the doctors to fake the Paternity test, & even if you are pregnant, it probably isn't even his." She looked really shocked that I even said that shit. Don't you think that she would do that shit?

" Rose-"

" Shut up Dimitri. I don't even want you too speak yet."

" Let's find out if Lissa has compelled people."

" How the fuck are you going to do that?"

" I have my ways." It turns out that Damon was standing there the entire time. 

" Damon." I whispered.

" Yeah."

" Compel Lissa to tell you the truth about the child."

" Okay." Now it was Damon's turn to speak.

" Lissa, you will answer my questions truthfully. Are you really pregnant?"

" Yes."

" Who's is it?"

" Adrian's" 

" Did you compel Dimitri into breaking up with Rose the second time?"

" Yes."

" Did you actually love him or did you just use him as a sex toy?"

" I just used him as a sex toy." I wasn't really surprised with all this shit. Dimitri, however, was really surprised. 

" Roza, Oh my god. I am so, so, so, so, so, sorry. I was compelled."

" Yeah, I know that. Being compelled isn't really a excuse."

" Zoey." I turned around and there was Stefan. 

" It's time for you too choose between me, Damon, or Dimitri."

" Whose it going to be?"

So, the last question all depends on the comments. More comments for Dimitri, Dimitri is the winner. More comments for Stefan, Stefan is the winner. More comments for Damon, Damon is the winner.