~nine~°real-life° 🍇

Colby's POV

My heart was beating out of my chest, I couldn't believe I was going to meet Sam. I can't believe he wants to meet up, my crush wants to talk to me... In person, I'm freaking out right now. And I only have 10 minutes to get ready, jeez help me.

----

Third person POV

The door bell sounded through the house, Colby's heart started to beat twice as faster than it already did.

The brunette pulled the door open fully to reveal the shorter blonde boy,
"Hey Colbae!" He announced with a smile. The younger didn't know how to react, he stood there starstruck; in complete awe over the boy's features.

"Oh hi, Sammy." Colby smiled back, as blush decorated his cheeks gently. The blonde then pulled the other into a tight hug, smiling. They both stood there, holding each for a while.

"I can't believe I've finally got to meet you!" Sam sang, gently releasing the brunette from the hug.
"Me neither." The brunette said before releasing a sigh of content.

The boys spent hours just watching movies and eating junk food. Sam snuggled up to the other while the movies played and he eventually fell asleep on him.

Colby's heart fluttered when he heard the smaller's quiet snores, making him feel tired also.

🍇