~eleven~°dm & FaceTime°🍇

Hiya love

Hiya love

hiii colbyyy

How are you?

im great! U?

I'm good, thanks

can you face-time?

Sure!

🍇

"Hey Sammy

"Hey Sammy." The brunette said as he admired the other.
"Hiya Colbs." Sam replied as he roamed around his house, heading towards his bedroom. He stood his phone up on his bookcase then walked away from the phone a little bit. The blonde waved his arms above his head at Colby, who smiled brightly at the other.

Sam giggled before stuffing some of his clothes into boxes and bags.
"I have so much stuff!" He smiled.
"Yeah, looks like you do." The taller laughed.

"I can't wait until I'm with you again!" Sam smiled at the thought. He had so much fun last time and he adored every touch, every look, every word.
"Neither can I!"

While Sam was at Colby's apartment a couple days ago, they had planned to move in together. Some may think its weird to move in with someone you met a couple months back but they immediately clicked. They were now inseparable.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" The blonde asked, still throwing his belongings into boxes.
"Of course, Sammy!" He replied with a small, reassuring smile.
"Okay." Joy filled the boy as he thought about waking up to Colby next to him.

🍇

"Alright, that's the last one." Sam exclaimed, looking at the other through the phone.
"Yay! I'll be there in... about 15 minutes?"

"Okay, thank you Colbs." He smiled brightly.
"See ya in a bit." The brunette said as he waved at the camera.
"Yay!!"

They ended the call and Sam pulled on his orange hoodie- he then slipped his shoes on.

"Ma! Can you help me with my boxes?" The blonde called.
"Sure."

They both carried Sam's things down the stairs and outside the front door. There wasn't many boxes, but they did have to take a couple trips.

A few moments later, Colby arrived in the driveway next to their front door.
"COLBY!" The smaller yelled as he leaped at the other. The brunette caught him in his arms and pulled close.

"Heyo bub." He said against Sam's soft hair.
"Hello, Colby. I'm Cindy, Sam's mum. Its nice to finally meet you, Sam won't shut up about you." The tall woman spoke as she offered her hand to him, a warm smile painted her face.

Sam blushed as he looked back at the brunette. The taller just chuckled and then shook Cindy's hand.
"It's nice to meet you too."

"Come on, let's go." Sam said, still flustered.
"Alright, love. Let's pack up the car then!"

Everyone help put the boxes in the boot and even some in back seat.
"Bye, mum! I'll visit you soon." The blonde said as he hugged his mother goodbye.
"Bye darling, be safe."
"We will!" Colby winked, causing Sam to turn red again. Cindy laughed before hugging the brunette.

"Byee!" He screamed as the drove down the road, heading back to Colby's.

🍇