M U R D O C (and noodle)

I made two more Adlet pictures, guys, now all I need is Russel and I'll have the whole Adletz band.

Gunna be honest, this one low-key sucks ass and doesn't look like Noodle, but I did my best at having actual posing

Gunna be honest, this one low-key sucks ass and doesn't look like Noodle, but I did my best at having actual posing. She is part Tosa-Inu, a Japanese fighting dog.

Ya know. Because she's Japanese. And a genetically engineered super soldier.

She wears pants (usually short shorts) because unlike 2-D, she has very short fur.

ANYWAY

Time for the one that turned out WORLDS better

Murdoc Niccals

Murdoc is always ALWAYS naked except for his St Peter's cross because he really just hates clothes.

BACKSTORY TIIIME for the two (2) people that actually look at my art!!!!

Murdoc was a German Shepherd at birth, a good proud breed !!! But his unfortunate ugliness made pretty much everyone pick on him anyway. After a childhood that is near-verbatim to his canon childhood, he got to the point where he decided to make a deal with the devil to make him famous.

This deal to sell his soul tainted him irrevocably and his fur fell out, his tail grew, his claws became true weapons, and scales covered his legs. He became a cold reptile. Not that he cared that much.

"Hey, it just means I don't have to wear pants anymore. And this tail is bound to get me laid. You know what they say about a man with a big tail, right?"
- Murdoc Niccals, in an interview.

BTW, he doesn't need pants because like all lizards, his dick's kinda... Tucked away inside his body until he wants to bang.