Part 7

"Hi girl", Sabrina said when the gang was all together, eating lunch. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, I've been super busy." you said.

"When were you going to say anything?" Minna asked. You froze.

What did she mean? you thought, nervous. Did she see me and Peter hugging?

"You didn't thought I was going to notice?" Minna said and she looked betrayed. You felt how sweaty your palms became.

"I... umm... I can explain..."

"What is there to explain?" If looks could kill you would've been halfway to hell by now. "You are now officially friend with Oscar Shield. The Oscar Shield. I saw that you two are friends on Facebook!" Minna said and smiled. You puffed.

"Yeah, crazy huh? I guess my first thought wasn't to tell you."

"Why not? It's like the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." Sabrina said. Eric rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, he has a girlfriend and he's not even that hot!" Eric said. You ate one of your french fries and smiled.

...

You walked out of the locker room, ready to swim.

"Y/n!" Edith shouted and hugged you. Ted stood behind her and gave you a fist bump. You were getting used to hug and fist bump people when you met. You greeted the rest of the team as well. Today wasn't compulsory attendance as coach Andersson wasn't there. So the team split up two and two. The butterflies together, the crawls together, the breaststroke together and you and Oscar together.

"Let's focus on the turnarounds." Oscar said when you where in the water. "Do you know how to make a turn?"

"Yeah, kinda. But I'm not very good." you said.

"Just watch me, then you'll try." Oscar began to swim towards the end. When there were just two meters or so before he hit the wall Oscar turned to his belly, did a somersault, kicked off and continued to swim.

(A/N: Since English isn't my native language I can't really explain, so here's a video. Just watch like the first five seconds.)

"You are a fast learner!" Oscar said, proud of you when you managed to do a perfect turn.

"Aw, thank you. Coach Andersson did say I'm a natural, and I have a great teacher." you said. You felt like team Shark actually could have a chance of winning.

"Yeah, I saw you, y/n", Lila said. "I was honestly a little worried when our last backstroke girl... quit... this close to a race, but I'm confident now." She sounded genuine.

"Well, thank you." you said. "It means a lot that you have faith in me." Lila smiled and hugged you.

"Hey, Lila!" Edith shouted from across the pool. She, Sophie and Simon stood on the floor (not in the water). "We just discussed the dance we, in team Shark, should do when we win."

"Great!" Lila said. "Let's see."

"Hit it, Ted!" Simon shouted and pointed at Ted, who had his cellphone connected to the speakers. He pressed play.

Baby Shark started playing and Edith, Sophie and Simon started to dance the ridiculous dance.

"BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO DO DOO"