Part 11

The dinner was cozy, and a little awkward since you had dinner with your teacher and the boy you kissed twice.

"Don't stay up too late." miss Addington said before she walked into her hotel room. "It's a big day tomorrow." She closed the door behind her and you and Peter walked into your hotel room. You walked around the bed to your side. Peter stood on the other side of the bed, smiling at you. He took his shirt off. You blushed.

"C'mon, y/n, you've seen me shirtless before." he said and crawled across the bed to you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you down so you landed on top of him. You whole face was burning. Your faces was just centimeters across from each other and you felt his warm breath tickle your cheeks.

You moved down from Peter's chest and laid down beside him instead with your head resting on his arm.

"Are you sure you're not disappointed?" Peter asked when you didn't say anything. "Maybe you thought Spider-man was someone more impressive." You sat up and looked at him.

"No, no, no, I'm not disappointed. I was hoping Spider-man was like you." you said and put your hand on his stomach. When you realized how weird that was you removed it. Peter just smiled at your goofiness. "It's just that I'm scared of Thunder and what she'll do."

Peter sat up, too, and held your hand.

"I will not let anything happen to you." he said with a soft voice.

"Thank you." you said and laid down again. He did the same and the two of you cuddled the whole night. He held you in a tight grip and you knew that you couldn't be in safer hands.

You woke up the next day by rays of sun. Peter was still hugging you in his sleep. You tried to move, but instead Peter held a tighter grip of you.

"I need to-" you giggled. "Peter, I need to go to the bathroom." Peter opened one eye. He looked so cute in his bedhead.

"Fine, but I want to cuddle a little more when you're done." he said and let go. You giggled and walked to the bathroom. You were wearing one of Peter's t-shirts that almost fitted you like a dress. Even though you had plenty of your own shirts with you, you preferred his shirts over all of your own.

You crawled into the bed, under the duvet and into Peter's arms. You spooned and you thought about when you saw Linda and Marc spoon. You wondered of you and Peter looked just as cute as Linda and Marc did. (A/N: Yes you do).

"Are you two sleepyheads up?" miss Addington asked through the door.

"Give us a few minutes." Peter shouted.

"I'll have breakfast in twenty minutes, I'll see you there." miss Addington said and you could hear her footstep fade away.

You jumped into the bathroom and had a quick shower. So did Peter after you were done. A quarter later you were both dressed and on your way down to get breakfast.

"So how's mister Stark?" miss Addington asked Peter when the three of you sat down to eat your breakfast.

"He's a great man, truly." Peter answered.

"What do you get to do on your internship?" miss Addington asked.

"I just help him at the lab sometimes. Sometimes I'm out on missions..." Peter said.

"Do you think he will recognize you?" miss Addington asked, overly enthusiastic.

You smiled.

He's Spider-man. Of course, you thought.

"Well, I don't know..." he said and scratched his neck. "I-I mean, possibly, if I meet him. But the crowd is giant and there will be more important people than me there, so he will most probably not meet or recognize me."