Chapter 2

Quinn's POV:

I got up got dressed and walked to school and as usual I was pushed to the floor but that didn't hurt and I'm not telling you why but I was cut but I wasn't worried about that.

I kept walking and I saw someone running I looked behind me and saw a man there he had brown hair and green eyes. I looked at the girl she had black long hair it was just below her butt. She had black jeans on and a black top with a black jacket with bring me the horizon on the back and I saw a glimpse of white under the jacket from where she was running something about this situation didn't seem right and the way she was running seemed to be so calm just so fast like she's don't it all her life! Maybe she's just a runner. I don't know!

Well something was of I just didn't know what well I dont know yet but I will know soon. I have to know there's something about her.

10 minutes later:

I walked into my homeroom and saw the girl again, she had her headphone in and was listening to black veil brides saviour. I smiled at that it's one of my favirate songs of there's. When the bell rang for first period I walked out and was again pushed and punch but none of it was effecting me.

I looked to my left and saw that girl again she was on the floor while everyone was walking on her stuff I felt really bad for her and I was angry because people where treating her like sh*t!! I don't know why I felt like this I just did. I looked at her but she was already up and next to the door I was heading to i waited a couple of minutes before I walked in and as I did I walked to the back and got started with the work that was set on the board. I was done soon after and read the next instruction and it said to talk to someone next to you and get to know them.

I looked around and looked at her but she was already looking at me and our eyes locked and it set fire in me right then and there I new she was my mate It was her eyes they where the most bluest blue ever and I liked it.

I walked over to her and said hi. She looked at me and said hot and cute probably thinking I wouldn't hear but because I can hear the most littlest thing ever.

I laughed and said what's your name??

Angel, angel season.

Nice name.

Umm thanks umm what's yours??

My names Quinn wolf.

That's a really nice name I like it.

Really?? Everybody always says it's a weird name and bully me coz of it.

Yh really I love your name. Who ever bullies you there stupid.

Aha thanks. She nods and we keep talking til lunch where we went to get food, well I got food she didn't eat anything.

The day went by quick when I was with angel and I really didn't want school to end but it did and reality set in and we had to go our separate ways.