Chapter 3

“Hey Naima.” He shuffled closer to me and I inhaled his smell some more,” I thought you’d be asleep, you had quite the workout today” his voice dropped to a seductive caress to my ears; “riding my fingers” he kissed my neck.

“I want to try something today, do you trust me Naima?” by the tone of his voice I could tell that he was serious and I gave him a hesitant yet anxious nod. “Good...” he went on, “I want to bathe you, is that fine Naima?” The warmth of his breath prickling the skin behind my ear sending goose bumps all over my body, my breath hitched and I let out a whimper and I felt his lips curl into a smile against my neck.

“O-kay.” I managed to breathe out.

The sound of water filling the bathtub sent shivers through my body mainly due to the reality that I was going to be naked and when I felt his hands on the thin shirt that still covered my body I involuntarily swayed towards the warmth of his hands.

“Stay still baby.” He had never called me baby before, not even earlier during our ‘session’ and that was all it took to send my heart into overdrive, I was a goner.

So I let him undress me, gasping at the feel of the cool air biting at my skin which was soon masked by the suffocating heat that had suddenly dressed the whole bathroom.

“Umm...” I moaned as the water hugged my body to my chin. The groan behind me made me snap my head back only to be met with a hard chest. My first instinct was to hide, but when I moved to get out of the tub that’s when a hiss erupted from his lips and I tensed my body heating up to the realization of what I had done.

“Baby,” he growled, “if you move your tits against my dick like that again this will be over too soon.”

At that my body heated even further while I went to move on my back, I muttered out a feeble ‘sorry’ when our bodies brushed again, soon enough I’m pulled back to the hard chest while my ass cheeks nestle his dick between them. He palmed my breasts with his soap lathered hands and massaged the perky cushions before pinching my erect nipples.

“What’s that?” I whispered out in a trance of pleasure.

“What baby?”

“That feeling, here...” unconsciously while hypnotized by the throngs of emotions I couldn’t describe, I grabbed one of his hand s and placed it on my burning aching sex, “Like earlier, yesssssss...” by now I was a panting mess again and writhing in pleasure sure enough spilling water all over the bathroom floor.

“Mmm.” He moaned along with me, his skilled fingers working over my clit and massaging me inside while I ground my ass up and down his dick.

“Turn around baby.” I whimpered at the loss of his hand from my core. He turned me around and i was left straddling him, I didn’t have time to be startled by the amount of pleasure I got from that because he placed his lips on mine and swallowed my cry.

“Keep doing that baby. Just like that...” he moved my hips back and forth rocking my body against him. The feel of his skin against mine sent shivers down my spine. I was hot; the now hot bathroom did nothing to stop my heavy breathing.

“Aaaah!” I screamed out, halting my movements when I felt his head at my entrance pushing in. I dug my nails into his shoulders and breathed out painfully; he was too big and was already stretching me out.

“I’m sorry baby, I couldn’t help it. I’ll stop.” He groaned out painfully which made me shake my head vigorously in disagreement still panting heavily.

“It hurts like this.” The tears that fell down my cheeks burned and I tried breathing slow to try relaxing my body but the feeling of him hurt.”
Suddenly he got up and I almost whimpered at the loss of his warmth, he carried me out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body and took me to the bedroom.

“Baby I’m really sorry for what happened, I promise I was just trying to make you feel good baby.” He sighed and placed his body between my legs resting his head on my chest.

I reached out to touch his face and turn his head so our lips met. “Make me feel good Nathan.” And he didn’t need to be told again. He kissed me like he needed to just to breathe and as cliché as it may sound, I needed him to breathe too, to feel and see, to live through him.

And then he was gone. It was all gone.
And now I’m staring at the girl in the mirror, brown eyes staring back at me assessing my body and remembering when he loved it. I wanted to cry but I couldn’t...