♛❤ Four❤♛

♛❤ Four❤♛

Yden:

"Seniorio, ito lang po ba lahat ng gamit niyo o may ipapaakyat pa kayo?" I opened my car's compartment and helped Mang Tano. Napangiting umiling ako sa matanda and tapped his shoulder.

It's still six in the morning and I have to drive myself back to Manila for five hours. "Wala na, Mang Tano. Thank you." I took a glance at our huge mansion. Walang katao-tao dahil maging si Yliam at Yzylla busy na rin sa kani-kanilang negosyo sa Manila. Even mama and papa were still not home—mama phoned to me just thirty minutes ago to tell that they will arrive today's afternoon. So I won't make it in meeting them.

Where'd they been?

Jeez.. It's their 30th wedding anniversary and they flew in five different countries to celebrate their honeymoon.

"Ang bilis ng panahon—noon palagi po ninyong pinupuno ang mansyon ng mga ingay ninyo'ng magkakapatid.." Nilingon ko si Mang Tano nang marinig ko yun. Yes, he's right.. That was exactly I thought at the moment. Ngayon bihira nalang at 'pag okasyon nalang kami nakakauwi dito at nabubuo.

And that's life.

This was the philosophy we acquired from papa Blaire. He's been the mightiest former businessman—our hard work came from the both of them. Mama Ysla and papa Blaire worked hard to build the Ademar Empire and we will never waste it—I will never waste it.

I left a sigh. "Yes, Mang Tano—parang kailan lang po ano?" Sabi ko. Yes, I felt sadness inside me but this is life.

I should live with it.

"I'll go now, Mang Tano. Mama and Papa will be arrive later afternoon. Take care." I turned around to reach the car's door. "Sh*t!" And hell! I was hell startled seeing two women behind me.

That named Mira.

And..that woman whom I long forgotten.

F**k!

"Y-Yden?" The woman uttered and I skimmed her. From her head down to her toe that I was once..well, adored ten years ago!

Hira! Was she related to this annoying-clumsy-little-witch here? No wonder they had shared common physical traits—eyes. No wonder she's familiar!

"What are you doing here?" That was strong. Firm. But surely no bitterness left—damn, I moved on after ten long years, huh?

"A, e—magso-sorry po ako ulit, seniorito! Gusto ko po sanang bawiin lahat ng sinabi ko kagabi." Damn her mouth!

I looked at her with my pissed glare. She's something that I hated the most—a perfect paragon of what I don't like! "I am not talking to you—I was asking her. What are you doing here after ten years of breaking up with me and running away like a f***ing coward?" I just told you, right?

But I just sounded so f***ing bitter!

"N-Narito ako para..para magsorry sa ginawa ng kapatid ko kahapon. Nilagnat kasi ako kaya si Mira ang sumalo sa trabaho ko pero—" She blurted and it boiled my f***ng ego. Why can't she spilled everything out even until now!?

"Bakit hindi ka nagpakita sa loob ng sampung taon, Hira!? F**k! And you're asking me to accept your sister's sorry without hearing what you should have told me? Why don't you two both leave?" It's clear—I was over her! And if she didn't want to answer it—so f***ing fine. I handed the car's door and opened it when she held my hand.

"I'm sorry, Yden.. P-Pwede ba tayong mag-usap?" Her eyes—that f***ing brown eyes that I adored. Iniwaksi ko ang kamay niya at matalim ko siyang tiningnan.

"Right. You have one minute to spill everything." Tell me about those ten long years, Hira. Tell me and persuade me to loathe you even more even when I always said that I did move on from you and your lies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Dearest,

Are there anyone who's reading this?

Pls comment and share your thoughts.

I'd appreciate it!

That's my only prize from you.

Best regards,

-mimi-

-zecore-