B R O #3

Continuation

After that...

Someone knocked on the door. He panicked but then he told me to fix my self and pretend that I was asleep. And ofcourse I did what he said.

When he opened the door, it's my other cousin.

Other cousin(Oc): Did you saw her?
( which is me )
Him: Yeah. She's here, I saw her awhile ago in the terrace. I think she fell asleep while looking at the stars.
Oc: Oh okay, I thought we lost her. Uncle and Lola will get mad.
Him: I'll—

That's the only thing that I've heard because I really fell asleep. And then the next day, I woke up because someone is kissing me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw him. Kissing me on my neck.

Him: Goodmorning mommy. Take a shower. We're already leaving in 1 hour. Keep our secret okay?

And then kissed me again.

I should be scared right? Because for 3 years we are doing that thing. Kaibahan nga lang nung 11 na ako, he f*cks me with his finger. Sorry for the word but that's what he is doing.

Syempre dahil medyo may isip nako, I removed his hand, fix myself and went outside.

But Im so stupid that time kase alam ko nagsisi ako nung lumabas ako. I felt so good when he touched it.

The other day I went to my lola's house to take care of her but then I was shocked when he is also there.

What is he doing here?

**
What do you think will happen next?

Vote. Like. Follow.