Any Ideas?

~Fernando's POV~

It was right about time to the nightly celebrations to begin and we had everything ready. Our ofrenda was finished so that our dead family could cross over and decorations everywhere had been finished.

"Fernando! Come here real quick." I heard Dad say.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I wanted to save this as a last minute birthday gift..." Dad had a small box by him and lifted up the lid. A red sweatshirt with white stripes on the side was held up infront of me.

"No way... That's not your sweatshirt, is it?" I asked.

"It is. I figured I would give it to you. I wore it for several years and had the adventure of my life in that sweatshirt. It's time to pass it down." Dad smiled at me.

"I-I can't believe this... this is really awesome!! Thank you so much!" I gave him a hug and he gave the sweatshirt to me. I put it on immediately.

"You look like me when I was younger. Just with spikey hair." Dad smiled.

"And you look like Papa Héctor, just with a smaller goatee." I smirked.

"Oooh you're getting a little tough aren't ya?" Dad laughed.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said, sticking my tongue out. My dad gave me a noogie and smiled.

"Now you look like me when I was younger." He said. I spiked up his hair a little and smirked.

"Now you look like me when I'll be older." I laughed.

"That's fair. The celebrations in the plaza and such will start soon. Let's get going!" Dad said.

We met up with Tía Socorro at the plaza and walked around. Inez, Isabel, and I got our faces painted and took a picture.

"Going to perform in the talent show?" Aunt Soccoro asked me.

"Inez and I were thinking about it..." I said.

"What do you want to perform?" Tía Socorro asked me.

"We hadn't really t-talked about it..." I sighed.

"Well, you should go talk to her about it! I'm sure she would love to perform with you Mijo."

I nodded and went up to Inez. To be honest, I hadn't put any thought into performing. She was the one who had brought it up, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have to help her.

"Hey Inez!" I smiled.

"Hi Fernando!" She smiled back at me.

"You brought up performing in the talent show... do you still want to do that?" I asked.

"O-oh!! I totally forgot I-I said that..." She said, fidgeting with her hands. "I do.. Just what should we perform?"

"I haven't thought much about that either actually." I said.

"The talent show starts soon... We have to figure something out pretty quick if we want to perform." Inez said, sort of worried.

"Well then let's get on it."

(A/N: hey guys! Sorry this is a shorter chapter than usual. I need ideas for the next chapter so yeah.. also sorry I don't have a upload schedule for this story. I try my best to update it! Hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways and PEACE!)