·~>The Invite<~·

Normal PoV

Izuku was walking around campus, heading towards Todoroki's dorm. He yawned and scratches his neck, all of a sudden, he heard his name being screamed out. 'Kacchan. Yay.' he thought as he looked at Bakugou, storming over to him. Bakugou stopped and tilted his head "The hell are you doing?" he growled. Izuku sighed and turned around, his aura trembled "U-Uhm, I wa-was just g-going to T-Todoro--" Bakugou cut him off "THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH HALF AND HALF BASTARD!?" He yelled. Izuku flinched and groaned in his mind "N-Nothing. I just w-wanted to ask him if h-he wanted to..." the rest of his sentence was mumbled. Bakugou gripped Izuku's collar and lifted him slightly "What was that!?" he yelled in Izuku's face. The green-haired boy looked at Bakugou "A-A party that-that K-Kirishima's throwing.." Bakugou laughed and wiped a fake tear "Wow! Shitty Hair is throwin' a party?" he asked sarcastically. Izuku turned around and walked off. Bakugou shrugged and walked off.
.
.
.
.

Todoroki was relaxing on his bed, reading a book. Izuku knocked on the door twice and Todoroki got up and opened the door, his blank expression formed a small grin. "Afternoon, Izuku." he said calmly. Izuku smiled his usual bright smile and looked at Todoroki "Hello! Uhm, there's a party that Kirishima's throwing. I was wondering if you'd wanna come?" he handed Todoroki an invitation and smiled. Todoroki read the invite and smiled at the boy. "Okay, I'll be sure to come!" the invite stated: "Sup! I'm throwing a party later, you should totally come with! The party's at 8:30pm at (insert party place)!"
Todoroki wondered if Kirishima actually could spell that well. He shrugged and waved as Izuku walked off.