Awkward... again.

After all the puberty. Hah.

Bakugou walked to Deku's room and knocked. No answer. "HEY!!! NERD!!!" He kicked the door.

Deku sneezed. "Bless you." Todoroki muttered and ate his burger. Deku smiled "Thank you." He giggled and ate some fries. He took some of Todoroki's, just for shits and giggles. Todoroki stared "My fries." He mumbled. Deku felt bad "I-I'm sorry!!" He gave Todoroki some fries. Todoroki laughed "It's fine." He said quietly. This made Deku smile.

Denki walked by and saw Bakugou kicking Deku's door. He walked up "Uh. What are you--" Bakugou cut him off "What!?" Denki just shuffled away. Mina watched and laughed.

Todoroki and Deku walked back to the dorms and saw a wild Bakugou against Deku's door. "Go Pokeball." Deku tossed a Pokeball. Bakugou growled and was about to blast it away, but then stopped. He stood up and walked up to Deku. "K-Kacchan? Are-Are you okay?" Bakugou said nothing and lifted Deku's chin, causing the green haired boy to blush profusely "K-Kacchan?" Bakugou pulled Deku into a deep and loving kiss. Deku hesitated, but kissed back, moaning softly. Bakugou forced his tongue into Deku's mouth and fought with him for dominace, obviously winning. Todoroki watched. Bakugou wasn't satisfied. Not even close. Bakugou pulled away and panted quietly. Deku gulped "Erm.." Todoroki walked to his own dorm and sighed. 'So much for that.' Deku went after Todoroki "T-Todo--" Bakugou dragged Deku into his own dorm.

Todoroki sat down and sighed in his dorm room.

Bakugou slowly moved his fingers inside of Deku, the two kissing passionately. Bakugou pulled away and kissed down Deku's neck, making marks over the ones that Todoroki made. Deku mewled "Ka-Kacchan~" Bakugou stopped and looked Deku in the eye "Ready?" Deku blushed and nodded. Bakugou pinned Deku down and pulled his fingers out, lining up to Deku's entrance "Tonight, you're gonna be screaming my name." Deku blushed darker. Bakugou pulled away and slammed inside, Deku screaming in pleasure "K-Kacchan~!!" Bakugou smirked. Yet.. he still wanted more. That was the only thing those two had in common--Todoroki and Bakugou. Wanting More. And it was a specific more.

More of Deku.

Cliffhanger uwu. Sorry it's short. I want it to be short because the next one's gonna be longer. Bye bye~!