Time for the Smut

Deku pulled away as he passed out, leaving Todoroki confused and feeling stupid. Nonetheless, Todoroki dragged the drunk pair to his dorm and put them on futons "You both need to be asleep."

Deku reached up and yanked Todoroki's pants down by accident. This caused Todoroki to blush red and pull his pants back up "Watch where your hands go!" He yelled.

Bakugou smirked and yanked Todoroki's pants back down "Whatcha gonna do? Half n half bastard." Todoroki pulled his pants up and growled.

Bakugou continued to tease Todoroki for a while.

Accepting his defeat, Todoroki sighed and sat down "Hm.." he hummed, not sure of what to do next. He mumbled something and sighed heavily. 'Did I HAVE to bring them here? Well, Midoriya is fine.. just not.. Bakugou.' he thought. As Deku sat up, Todoroki looked at him. "Oh, Midoriya--" The Green haired boy pulled Todoroki into a loving kiss. Todoroki blushed red and pushed Midoriya back, staring at the drunk potato "What was that for?" He hesitantly asked. Midoriya said nothing and kissed Todoroki again.

Not much time later, Todoroki was hastily thrusting into the smaller boy, making marks on his neck. Bakugou had passed out and didn't even flinch at the noises, even if Deku had yelped.

Deku yelped and cried in pleasure, drooling a bit. "T-Todoroki-kun~!!" He mewled. Todoroki panted heavily, kissing and marking Deku's neck. Bakugou snored, dreaming about being Number One Hero. Of course.

The two continued their love making until Todoroki kissed Deku once more before releasing his load into him, Deku cumming on their chests. Todoroki pulled out, Deku quivering and panting quietly "H-Hah~" he laughed gently.

Todoroki cleaned up and went to sleep, holding Deku.

Next morning, Deku, Todoroki and Bakugou ate breakfast at a Cafe. Deku munched on a croissant 'Why does my back hurt so much?'

Todoroki ate an egg and sausage sandwich.

Bakugou ate a muffin.

Deku started a conversation "So... What did you think of the party?" Todoroki shrugged "It was fine." Bakugou laughed "I was too drunk." Deku nodded "I had fun too."

I know it's stupid, but aye. I tried. Sorry for taking so long I have school and honors choir and stuff. Anyway. Bye.