Only one drink...

Friends POV 

Right. This is a long ass story but here we go! My friend y/n has been dealing with a lot of stress and sadness of the course of 5 maybe 6 months and I've tried everything possible to make her happy but all she has done is crammed herself in her room crying over the many deaths of her favorite tv show characters. Quite frankly... I can relate. BUT it's definitely not healthy, so I, the amazing friend I am, have decided to take her on a night out and one she will NEVER forget. or at least I won't let her! The only things that really keep her company are memes and Sarah Paulson. She honestly would die for her no joke. It's really cute though because she really loves her and looks up to her.

I want her to get out of the slump she has been in. She could loosen up a little bit, get frisky and possibly find a girl??? (A/N this is a girl x girl ff so buckle up boi) I just want her to be happy. she means a lot to me and I want what's best for her!

Your POV 

As I lay in my bed I look up to the ceiling and question why I am leaving my room. One, I hate going outside, 2, I hate people and lastly I don't drink so why should I bother. I can't believe that I'm doing this. F/N is probably one of my closest friends and she is hella gay and we can relate on so many levels but she is somewhat social and actually likes to go out and talk to people. whereas I like to be alone but sometimes I hate it.  As I still stare at the ceiling and fall into the void of my own emotions, I hear the doorbell ring.

"UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I groan as I fall off my bed and stumble to the door. I open it and with a surprise F/N has brought 3 bottles of wine and 2 bags of Doritos.

"WASSUP BITCH READY FOR THE NIGHT OUT?!" F/N bursts through the door, chucking all her bags, food and wine onto the sofa.

"Not really. What time are we leaving like?" 

"About *looks at phone* 5 minutes"

I stand there in shock as I wasn't expecting it to be so soon but I better get my ass in gear for the shit she is gonna pull tonight. 

As she runs to the bathroom to check herself out, I sit watching Shane Dawson conspiracy theories. Minutes felt like seconds as she ran through and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the door. I was barely able to grab my bag and key to head out the door because of her excitement. 

She already had a taxi waiting outside so we got in and went to the bar. 10 or 15 minutes past and all she was saying are that " We are gonna have such a good time tonight; A-list celebrities go here and I've spent A LOT of money on this trip so be thankful boiiiiii". But all I could think about was how busy it was gonna be. However the one thing she said that stuck in my mind was the A-list celebrities part.

Soon we arrive at the bar and all I can see are girls cueing up to get in. This line looks like.... an hour long maybe more. Oh god. The time we have to line up and it's already 11 pm. F/N grabs my arms and again drags me to the start of the line. Are you fucking kidding me? She thinks she's famous oh god! She whips out 2 VIP passes and my jaw dropped. OMG SHES RICH. No one can afford this, especially her, she works at target ffs. She then pulls me through the crowds of people to be blinded with 50 LED lights flashing left right and center. We are then escorted to our seats which she had reserved for us next to the bar. I thought I would be scared but the blazing music numbed out all the thoughts I had before I arrived. 

"WOW WHAT A PLACE THIS IS HUH?" I screamed into F/N ear. 

"I KNOW RIGHT IT'S SO COOL. IM HAPPY YOU CAME" 

F/N then brings out her purse and asks the bartender for unlimited alcohol and shows him this fancy ass card that she has to afford all this. Has she been here before? Who the hell decided to give her that card? I might as well make the most of it since she has dragged me out here.  

"10 SHOTS PLEASE" I scream to the bartender and he within 30 seconds pours all 10. Well. Time to get wasted.

 I down each drink and I slowly start to lose my train of thoughts. The nights pretty burry but there is one thing that I remember. I saw this woman, she was thin, short blonde hair and she had a beautiful smile! I swear I had seen her before somewhere. 

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING* 

I squint my eyes and stretch my body out as much as I can. I rub my eyes and I realize that this isn't my apartment. It's much more luxurious and aesthetic.  I feel someone arms cuddling the lower part of my waist. I was naked. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO LAST NIGHT?! I jump out of the bed and grab the under sheet of the bed and dragged it with me. 

My jaw drops and I see... her. 

"Morning baby" 

A/N: I hope you like this. Something I have never done and it was requested by someone very special to me. You know who you are! Love you <3. It's really short I apologize but this is like the first chapter and I need to sort out a couple of things.