Who are you?

You are still locked in the bathroom finally realising what happened the last night. You can hear faint footsteps coming closer to the door. It's Sarah.

"Are you okay, baby?" She softly says through the door.

"Yes, I just... I just couldn't remember what happened last night" you reply.

"It's okay y/n, I'll go get you some clean clothes and you can come out" she says as she walks away.

Thank god! I can walk around without fear!

She returns with a fresh batch of clothes neatly folded one on top of the other. "There you go sweetheart"

You quickly put on the clothes but half way through you hear a loud bang on the front door. You quickly get dressed in fear of who it could be. Thinking it could be your friend tracking you down.

You hear Sarah open the door and gasp. "What are you doing here?" she says with a rude remark.

"I'm here to collect my stuff" she scoffs.
This mystery woman seems to be someone close. The muffled sounds through the door caused you to suspect who it is. You being curious you decide to open the door and talk to this person. That was one mistake.

"Who the hell are you?" She questions.

"Who are you?" You reply.

"I'm Sarah's girlfriend".

Silence fills the room until Sarah interrupts "ex-girlfriend. Please leave Holland. You aren't wanted here"

"What? Have you just moved on? You don't know what your missing honey".

"There's nothing to miss. That's why I got rid of you. Now please leave."

"So who is this? Is this your new bitch to play around with?"  The conversation went from calm to chaotic. You stand back in shock while the get into a heated argument.

"Fuck off Holland. I told you to leave. I don't want to do this but if you don't leave I will call the police".

"FINE!". Holland then walks up to you and stares you up and down and scoffs. She grabs the stuff she came for from the side cabinet and slams the door shut.

You look at Sarah with concern. She looks back with anger in her eyes. You can see her rage in the fiery glare she has. She is breathing heavily and she looks raging! She storms through to the kitchen and screams. You hear her loud and clear and you can tell her frustration is increasing.

Despite you knowing her for the shortest time, you automatically want to make sure she is okay due to your sensitive nature. You go through and stand in the doorway.

"Sarah. Are you okay? You need to calm down" you say calmly.

"CALM? After that! She didn't have to say that about you. What the FUCK is wrong with her UGHHHHHH" she screams. She walks to the corner of the kitchen and places her head on the cabinets.

You try your best to calm her down. You walk over and trail your hands from her back to her shoulders. Rubbing her back saying "it's going to be okay"

She turns her head slightly with teary eyes and a rosy complexion. She turns around completely and leans back on the counter. She put her hand on the nape of your neck and pulls you in for a rough kiss. This is something you have never experienced before. You add to her rough kiss and give it right back to her. She is desperate and angry.

She lifts you up by your legs and carries you to the bed. She flings you onto the soft mattress and stares at you seductively. Note that she has a silk robe on, still naked underneath. You can see her nipples through the material which turns you on even more.

"Oh baby! All the things I want to do to you right now!" She drops her robe to the ground and bend down to under her bed to reveal a box of toys. You see one that catches your eye and you immediately say "that one".

"Anything for you" she whispers in your ear.

Sarah puts on the strap on while you quickly undress your bottom half. You spread your legs and prepare.

The places the dildo over your clit rubbing it up and down to build momentum. You give out a small breathy moan. Sarah pushes the dildo into you and you give out another moan.
"Oh my god" you whisper.

Sarah starts off slow so you can get used to the size. You are already wet just by the kiss so it didn't take long for her to get started.

She started to pick up the pace and you could feel every inch of it going in and out of you. The motions make the whole bed shake, going up and down with the movements. Your whole body slides up and down. She grips onto your thighs and holds them into place, restricting your movements, making you stay in one place, no sliding.

Her raspy voice whispers "you asked for this so you are going to get it". She ruthlessly fuck you and you can't avoid what she is giving to you.

You start making more noise and she stops. She says "remove your shirt and bra. Now."

You do as she says and she continues while massaging your tits and the go up and down. She plays with your nipple and bend over while fucking you and licks them. The causes you to feel the over stimulation. You can feel yourself about to come but you hold it in for as long as you can.

She kneels back up and starts to rub your clit. At this point you have lost it. You moan uncontrollably. You can feel yourself about to come and all of a sudden you scream "Sarah" and you come all over the strap on.

Even though you have came, Sarah still didn't give up. She wasn't fully satisfied so she keeps going. In and out faster and faster; making you scream because of the over stimulation. You can't help it but come again.

Sarah pulls out and she licks the cum covered dildo. She puts two of her fingers over your wet lips and scoop up the left over cum.

"Get up. It's your turn"
She orders you.

WC:1054
A/N: SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. Exams are shit and I couldn't be bothered updating. Hopefully it still makes sense and is good. Thank you for reading💜