¡2

the first thing that mark saw the next day when he woke up was the flower that the raven-haired had given him.
as soon as he came home he positioned the bouquet in the kitchen and the azalea near his bed in a vase with water.
mark thought again about what happened yesterday, about his ex-boyfriend's boyfriend, and that after all he was nothing compared to him.
that jinyoung was so fascinating and for sure at least one hundred times better than him.
the blonde-haired got up from his bed and tried to stop his thoughts and decided to go out for a walk.
he went to the park near his house, it was still very early so there was almost none and that's exactly what made mark even more comfortable.
he walked slowly, looking at the sky, his head up concentrated on the differents shades of blue.
he was so focused on the sky that didn't even see the person in front of him and almost fell, hitting that person.
"my god! i'm so sorry! are you okay?"
the boy turned around and his face was oddly familiar.
"it's okay, don't worry- wait, aren't you the boy from yesterday?"
ah, of course he looked familiar, jinyoung.
"you're the raven-haired that works at the flower shop, right? yes, that's me."
the boy smiled brightly hearing the blonde-haired's words.
"i'm glad that you remember me, how are you today? better?"
"what do you mean?"
"ah, sorry, maybe i shouldn't be asking you this but yesterday you asked me for flowers with a sad meaning and i was just worried..."
the blonde-haired was genuinely moved by the worker's kindness and softly smiled.
"it's okay, i'm a bit better, thank you."
"it's nothing, i really hope that you'll be fine soon."
the raven-haired looked at the hour and then started talking again.
"i have to go now otherwise i'll be late for my work but you have to promise me one thing."
"what?"
"promise me that we'll see each other again and that the next time you'll be a little less sad, you have to promise me!"
the raven-haired showed him his little finger, waiting for him to accept his proposal.
"okay, i'll try my best to keep my promise."
"and just one last thing, remember to smile more 'cause you look gorgeous."
the blonde-haired felt his cheeks warm up at the sudden compliment.
"thank you, i'll remember it."
the raven-haired smiled again and waved at him as he went away and slowly disappeared from mark's sight.
the latter put an hand on his cheeks and felt how oddly warm they were.
"shit is he a professional playboy or he's genuinely like that..."
and with those words he came back home, throwing himself on the bed, when his phone started ringing.
he didn't even want to open his eyes to see who it was but he started laughing as soon as he saw the name on the screen.
"the love of my life ♡"
ridiculous, everything was now ridiculous to mark, he should have changed his name immediately or just deleted his number.
he picked up the call and simply answered with an 'hello'.
"mark...i was worried, how are you?"
"are you kidding? if this is a joke it isn't funny, how do you think that i'm exactly? happy?"
"sorry, it's just that i'm feeling so guilty for what i did, i know that it's horrible but what should i do if my heart fell for him, i don't want you to have a boyfriend who doesn't love you."
"yes, of course, but please just go back to your new boyfriend i don't feel like talking at all right now, thank you for your concern."
"wait, i want to say another thing, please don't be angry with the boy i fell in love with. he doesn't know anything, he doesn't know that i like him and he doesn't know that i left you, i'm the only one who fell for him and i also think that he doesn't like me back, i'm the only one to blame for everything that it's happening."
"i know, i don't blame anyone for this situation, i just need time, my heart needs time."
"just please don't think that i've never loved you 'cause i did. i loved you a lot mark."
"i loved you too jaebum."
mark just couldn't stand to talk with him anymore and hung up after these words.
he started changing his contact name and deleted the previous one as tears started falling again on his face remembering how happy he was when he put that 'love of my life'.
"fuck everything."
he just turned off his phone and went back to bed, hoping to fall asleep as soon as possible, he just wanted to forget everything.