chapter one

So my parents are dead. I mean if we are all being completely honest with each other it was bound to happen at some point so better now with no character attachment than later. 

Everyone would've adored my mother as did I before some mysterious group (added to the plot for some kind of dramatic tension and build up)  decided to murder her and my father. Of course, my father would've been the asshole that no one enjoyed and wished they were dead anyway, so here I am doing you a favor. 

I know this story will probably end up being garbage, but at least give me and the author some kind of credit for at least trying. So here it goes:

I am making my way throughout the small villages of Narendra, with the help of my pitch black horse, Ryder. I know what you're thinking "she can ride a horse, what a bad bitch" and thank you, yes I am a bad bitch indeed. 

Halfway through the forest, a twig snaps from behind me causing my horse to freak the fuck out and leaves me holding on for dear life. Within a few minutes, Ryder settles and slows back down to a pace that I can handle. 

Eventually, we reach the cobblestone trail to the castle and I can see the beautiful kingdom from the bottom of the hill.

Whilst I am admiring my old home, Ryder somehow picks the bottom of the stems of the daisies surrounding us and nods his head to get me to take the perfectly chomped flowers

Whilst I am admiring my old home, Ryder somehow picks the bottom of the stems of the daisies surrounding us and nods his head to get me to take the perfectly chomped flowers. I laugh at the silly antics of my somewhat questionable horse. 

I can't help but think that I am spending a little too much time on the edge of the forest where mysterious murders are probably lurking. I honestly love how I am in next in line for the crown and they sent me through this creepy ass forest alone. Beautiful but definitely on the sketchy side. 

At the same time, I am glad to be alone because I do not want to face my bitch of an Aunt right now. Once again another character placed purely for tension in the plot. 

Once again here I am sitting on the edge of this forest doing literally nothing. I finally make my way to the front gates of the castle with help of Ryder. 

Soon enough I am reaching the overwhelming steel of the castle gates and the guards let me in upon my arrival. 

I dismount Ryder and lead him to the stables towards the back of the castle. This has to be the longest fucking walk of my life. I place Ryder in his proper stable and remove his lead. I let out a long sigh not really wanting to deal with the hectics of the kingdom. 

I reach the entrance of the castle once again and the guards slowly open the door in the most dramatic way possible. 

I roll my eyes at the guards, it has been at least two minutes and they have still yet to open the fucking doors. 

"Really?" I look at one of the guards and he stares at me with a blank expression as if he hadn't heard me. After another minute of this, I decided to just open the fucking door myself and walk to the slightly opened edges of the doors and push them the fuck open.