The Day I Moved in (Ch.1)

Squidwards P.O.V~

I walk in my new house putting my first boxes in my house. I had just arrived at my new place, it had been very quiet "Hey new neighbor!" called a high pitched voice, a small sponge in a Halloween sweater comes running towards me, I flinch letting go of my box and it slides across the ground. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you..." he looks up at me "Welcome! Are you new to Bikini Bottom?" he says sweetly, I stand up from my flinch and dust myself off "Y...Yeah" I nod a bit "Welcome to Bikini bottom! It's a great place! Very small crime rate!" He said gleefully "anyway! Would you like some help?" he didn't mind that I was very quiet, he was really cute, am in love...? No no it can't be. "Sure..." I say "You're very shy!" he says giggling a bit "Oh, sor..." he interrupts me "Don't be sorry, I think it's cute" he smiles, his cheeks reddening a bit, my face grew hot. "Anyway! I'm Spongebob! And you are...?" he says still smiling "I...I'm Squidward" I smiled shyly back. "Alrighty Squidward! Let's get to it! After we're done I can show you around town!" I nod. We bring my boxes inside and I put on a sweatshirt. "It gets quite cold here, but it's very pretty during the winter months!" he says swinging his arms "How's about we go to town now?" I nod "Can we go to...I think it's called the Krusty Krab?" he nods "I work there!" I smile at him. We walk to the Krusty Krab. Spongebob walks into what seems like the Bosses office pulling me with him. "Spongebob me boy! And it be you! Newest worker Squidward!" Spongebob becomes even more excited "You're gonna work here too?!" he says loudly, I nod "Welcome Squidward!" Mr. Krab's says happily "Thank you" I say grabbing my arm with my opposite hand. Spongebob starts walking out "Bye Mr.Krabs I'll see you tomorrow!" Krab's stop him for a minute "Ye don't need to come tomorrow, have yeself some fun!" he says smiling at us. We leave and walk to a mall and walk around for a bit. My paranoia kicks in and I start looking around, I start having an anxiety attack. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom" Spongebob looks at me concerned but nods. I run off the the bathroom and sit in the stall for a bit, I vomit into the toilet. "Squidward?! You okay?!" Spongebob calls "Y...Yeah" I walk out "I heard you throw up...Do you need food? I'll pay for it" "N...No you don't-" He interrupts me "I'm gonna buy you food" he says grabbing my wrist "Ouch!" he let go of my wrist and grabs my hand pulling me down to the food court and got me some fries "Please eat" I pause and look at the food, look around, and then eat one "Thank you Spongebob" He smiles at me "After this I'm guessing you want to go home?" I nod, "Moving is Tiring!" he says to me as I finish my fries, I nod and we leave, he brings me home "I had fun! I hope you did too, it was nice to meet you" I smile at him "It was nice to meet you too!" I head inside and settle down and fall asleep on my couch with my light and TV on.