apology

deku

deku

all I could think about was what kacchan said to me at lunch. as if my obsession with him wasn't enough.

What does 'a love interest' mean? Does he love me? Does he love, men? Was he playing with me?

I sighed as I stared at the back of his head, my eyes glossing over all of his body that was visible to my eye.

his beautiful blonde hair, his toned back and muscles that were clearly visible, the way he shifted in his seat every now and then.

the way that time passed and mr. Aizawa let the class have a free time and that kacchans eyes were staring into mine.

I slowly became red as I put my head down onto the desk, not wanting to look at him. I heard the sounds of people talking and I heard a moving of a chair as I felt a hand on mine.

I moved my eyes from my arm, only to be met with beautiful, burgundy orbs, that glistened like fire. I blushed as I propped crossed my arms on the desk, leaning in them somewhat to get closer to my future love. Kacchans head was leaning in his hand as he just stared into my eyes, still having a grip on my hand.

He intertwined our fingers as a small smile formed on his face. My eyes were wide as I smiled back, as if smiling was out secret language to each other, his ruby eyes stared into my emerald ones.

I closed my eyes as I layed my head down on the desk, my head facing towards the left, kacchan did the same to where we were both still looking in each others eyes.

although I felt eyes staring into my head I ignored them as I closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

-

I was awakened with a soft nudge, I groaned as I sat up, only to be met with the one and only Katsuki Bakugou.

"O-Oh hi kacchan.." I yawned as I stretched.

"It's Three PM, mind waking up?" He asked, his voice cracking a small bit. Making me laugh. "Sure, love" I smiled at him as he blushed a bit. I laughed some more as I stood up, grabbing my bag and standing there, waiting for the blonde-haired boy to follow me back to the UA dorms.

Me and Him walked back, hand in hand, making our way to each other's dorms. They were both next to each other, as we let each others hands go to go into our dorms kacchan asked

"Hey Izuku, I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you back then.. will you accept my apology and be my beautiful boyfriend?.." he asked as he looked straight into my eyes.

My eyes widened as I looked at him straight in his eyes.

-

yIKES