smoke and gas - last chapter

deku

me and katsuki haven't been talking often, we have slowly been drifting apart and I have no idea why.

when I would try to go up to him all he would do is walk away, and when I looked him in the eyes they were completely blank

like the katsuki I love wasn't there anymore.

Although I managed to cope with Uraraka leaving me by hanging out with Kirishima and Mina all the time, they really know how to cheer someone up.

School I have been struggling in, all my mind is on is katsuki and I'm not sure if he loves me anymore. I teared up at the thought.

many people would ask if we've broken up and I would try to assure them that we aren't separated

many have tried to get katsuki to talk to me but all he would do is yell at them then storm out the room.

one time I saw tears in his eyes, I tried to hold him back but I couldn't get him into my grasp.
I missed him I really did but, I couldn't have him.

although I realize that it was for a reason.

I was laying in my bed last night, I took down all my all night posters and just have pictures of me, katsuki, and all my friends on my walls. Including some fairy lights.

my room wasn't technically plain but it was aesthetically pleasing. I still had my blue and red theme but it was... decreased a bit. I was doing some homework on my desk and playing music on a speaker not too loud though.

soon I finished my homework and just threw it on the floor. I walked to my bed and slammed into it, falling asleep in which seemed like immediately.

-

I did the normal morning routine and walked to school. I saw katsuki running towards me, he kissed me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Why weren't you talking to me?"

"I can't talk about that."

I nodded and held his hand while walking towards school. It was about 10-15 minutes until class started so we just took our time, we were already in the building anyways.

We got into class and sat down. Exactly as I sat down has flowed into the room. I was scared on what was happening.

until I felt tired.

until I heard everyone screaming, but no one sleeping.

and I dropped to the ground.

-

last chapter.

new book coming soon.