chap 4

Good came down stairs tired looking to cook some breakfast.

He was brought up by his uncle who is in Japan for some business work and aunt who works as a interior designer.

There was a pink note stuck on the refrigrator "Good I made omelette for you it's in the oven .I am sorry I had to leave early 😔"

He smiled seeing the note and reheated the food.

Good took his bicycle started riding towards his college. On his way he found Technic near the flower store and slowed down his bicycle smiling " Oh Technic loves flowers " happy that he got to know some thing about Technic .

"I will get Technic flowers everyday .I should ask Techno which flower Technic likes "  But his smile immediately faded when he saw him giving roses to some girl, maybe his classmate.

His bicycle bumped on the pavement and he  fell bruising his knees badly. His hands held onto to his knee and cried .

Technic and the girl both turned their heads toward the Good who was holding onto his knee and crying .

He dropped the flowers and ran towards crying Good .

" the hell you are so clumsy .Drunk early in the morning " he shouted at him .

Good smiled ,the pain vanished once he saw concern in his eyes.

" Red get the first aid now " he shouted at the now stunned Red.

He cleaned the wound and tied the bandages around the knee all the while Good looking at him fondly.

He gave him his handkie to wipe his tears stained cheeks.

" Stop staring at me .You look like a creep" He said annoyed and helping him to get up .

" And don't think get your hopes high .I would do  this even if it is some beggar " which much hated turned eyes  and left without even turning back .

Techno was on his way to field before he bumped into Kengkla .

" Hi N'Kla, you are done with your classes .Oh hi his she your friend " he asked him smiling seeing the girl clinging on his arm .

" No GIRLFRIEND " she emphasized the word clearly not liking Techno.

" Oh he didn't tell me .I am Kla's friend Techno "

" Did I ask you  for your introduction  " she asked irritated that he interrupted them.

" Ple don't you dar.." Kengkla said but was cut off by Techno.

" Oh I am sorry I will leave bye Kla " he said. It really hurt but half of them behaved with him the same way .He didn't want them to argue because of him .

" Maybe it's my fault " he mumbled and left.

Sorry for the late update .I was so pissed to see there was only 30 sec of kengkla .Not sure will they at least appear in the last episode .Praying there should be a spin off series he totally deserve it .

Comment and upvote thats the only thing that keeps me going.You could also point out if I go wrong or if you d9nt like how my writing is , I clearly don't mind .

Thank thank you 🙏 for 2K reads.