chap 1

"Ahh my head" Techno pushed the blanket and got out of his bed to see why his brother Nic was shouting early in the morning.

"What happened " Techno ran to his brother who was shouting how his head was aching

" Get me some medicine I can't take this fucking headache "

" Dont curse you are still 17 and this is the last time you drink or else I am telling mom"
Techno said and went to search for medicines in the cupboard.

" Why don't you learn from Kengkla , he is such a well mannered kid" Techno said and 
handed him medicine and water.

"Wait until he fucks you , you will know how well mannered he is" Technic snickered at Techno .

Kengkla is rich ,handsome and basically a asshole who doesn't  care about others except techno.He doesn't know why he fell for techno maybe because he is very naive or maybe because he believes everthing what he says but he deeply fell in love with him.

He visits Technic house to make a move on him but most of the time Techno will not get what Kengkla's says and sees him as a kid. He knew very well that being straight forward with Techno will never work out so he used a diffrent path as they say everything  is fair in love and war.

"Go take bath I am already late because of you " Techno said but his brother gave him a bored look throwing the blanket on the floor and went inside the bathroom.

" Yah respect elders" Techno shouted and started to fold the blanket before he went to take a shower.