chap 3

"P'no here's your noodles" Kengkla pushed the food towards Techno and took a seat beside him .He had taken his P'no to a classy restaurant nearby by.

" Thank you nong .You know this is the first time someone treated me .It's always me who has to buy to the freshman"
Techno smiled happily sipping his noodles

" So I am special na P" he asked staring at Techno.

" Yes you are Kla" Techno stopped himself

" Is it ok for me to call you Kla. You know it's kind of cute" he giggled.

Kengkla didn't reply ,he kept staring at him on how clumsy he was with all the sause on his lips making him look more sexy.
He had a hard time not to jump on him with all the sounds he was making while sucking on them.

Techno was confused "why is he staring at me maybe he doesn't like me calling him kla"
he pouted

" Kengkla you are not hungry" he asked seeing him with a unfinished bubble tea in front of him.

" Now I am " he said absentmindedly looking at his now red lips .

" Oh wait I will go order th" his words were cut by Kengkla pulling him towards him, almost making him sit on his lap.

" Can I eat 'P' " he asked who was blushing profusely at the close proximity.

" huh " Techno didn't get what he asked certainly didn't get .

" Can I eat yours P " Kengkla smirked correcting himself , he knew his P will never understand.

Techno happily smiled and fed him from his bowl since Kengkla hurt his finger .
He very well knew how to make use of things and that included his wounded finger .Anything to get his P.

" Kla you are not eating properly" He said and wiped Kenkla's lips .Kengkla grabbed his hand pulling it towards his lips and started to lsuck on his fingers lewdly causing Techno to go full red and hot .Techno pulled his hands back with his head down .

" I am damn hungry P " he said very close to Techno's ears .His lips almost touched his ear.

Techno was never bothered with skinship but now he felt weird.His body feeling hot and ears turning bright red .
"Why is my body reacting like this"

Techno hurriedly fed Kengkla and got inside the car.

Techno who was usually blabbering about his football teams now was red until his neck.He almost tripped in a hurry to get down from the car.

" Soon very soon you will be mine P " Kengkla said looking at Techno running to his class .

" So how did it go " Technic asked when he got back to his class smirking.

" What do you think " Kengkla said for which Technic gave a knowing smile.

" You look so irritated.Is there any reason " kengkla asked taking his books .

" That Good he is getting on my nerves .That slow poke thought I was going to really treat him .Like hell I will" he said in one go looking damn pissed.

" Dont be so mean" Kengkla said writing down his notes .

" Mean .You don't know the way he looks at me. " Technic said scratching the paper with his pen.

" How " Kengkla asked suddenly interested.
Technic just shook his head staring at the window.

Technic is a total opposite to Techno.He doubted before that Good liked him but now he is sure which irritated him .The thought of Good liking him itself boils him .
"What does he think about himself"

Good was laying on the bed desperately clutching on his pillow .A tear rolling off at the corner of his eyes .He knew Technic didn't like him but the way he treated him felt like he despised his presence.

Technic complete ignored him when he came across a girl and acted as if he didn't even know him .
Good didn't even feel like having his lunch after he saw a glare by Technic as if telling him to silently leave ..