4

<Timeskip>

The teacher gave us a sheet of paper about drama and involve all 16 year old student.

Damn it!!!!

Everyone can you guess what the play is??? If your thinking about 'Romeo and Juliet' your almost right. But...........
.
.
.

Still wrong. If you guest 'little mermaid' it is definitely wrong. So people the answer is....  Drum roll please....

Dum! Dam! Dum!

'Red and white roses' (A/n~Title that I made up)

The play was about a princess who wouldn't believe a single boy except her father and brothers. She was the only daughter in her  family and 3 overprotective older brother who teach her to fight and she like red roses.
   She can be called as the little prince even though she was a princess. So...blah..blah..blah. One day she met a prince whom was not like any prince for he likes to look at white roses and blah...blah. They fall in love and happily ever after.

I hate to join some freaking play don't get me wrong I used to love joining a drama but...when I was 13 there is this play called 'The boundaries between us' it was a romantic play with a sad ending. I was the main character. On the night of the play I very nervous about it.

>Flashback<

"Eddy, I think I shouldn't perform tonight."

Eddy was one of my guy bestfriend (like in the description he was one of her 2 guy friend)

"Why? You've been practice with for a million times"

"I know but I think I'm gonna freaking marshmallow puke."

"You're just nervous. Breath in breath out."

"Okay, I think I'm fine now."

"That sounds good. Oh! And (y/n) just think that Hayden is watching you."

"Thanks freaking a lot it sounds so much better! Eddy!" I say sarcastically.

"Oops! Sorry😲 I don't know. But I am very 100℅ sure you will do just fine.🙌"

"You said."

>Timeskip still flashback<

When I was talking in the play I started to feel this weird feeling in my stomach. And guess what people?

I FREAKING SODA-POP PUKE.

>End of flashback<

I still remember those even though its been passed for like... 3 years?

And I know all of the student in this high school forgot about it even Gen. I was kinda relieve about it too.

So I'm hoping that I won't be picked even though its the main character. So yeah....😓 I can only hope.

(Cliffhanger)

Sorry guys I'm so sorry but you guys do know that I was playing a joke on you right guys?

So move on.....

(Back to the story)

( Timeskip )

So after the class it was recess and today Lara is with Chris and they went to Subway. They actually take me with them but I'm just the kind of person who didn't like to walk so far and guess what people I reject .

So now I felt regret about not going with them. Yup.

I was totally toffee lonely. As usual I see Gen with Peter so, I went to Josh and Eddy they were thrill to see me for I always had some delicious food in my lunch box. So I think they always expecting about that.

  ><><

Hi everyone so I know its seems not as fun as it before but... I hope you guys still loved it. Ok ba- bye✋

~enabeii

><><