7

I smirk and look at Josh and I think he was thinking the same thing because his face was like 'go for it'.

When the spoon almost near to his mouth I put the spoon quickly into my mouth and smile and ate the yogurt. He seems shock and said:

"Damn it (Y/n)!! I will get you for that." He stands up. Oh no! His going to get me and...

Kriinngg....

(Over dramatic) I'm save!!! I'm save. Muahaha (Evil laugh)

"Yes! I've been save from a crazy gorilla."

"Oh,yeah? Well you can't be save from this. Josh join me."

Josh smile and said "With pleasure."

Both of them take my hands and carry me while put my hand on their shoulder and go to class. They always know how to embarrass me.
"Put me down you guys."

"No way little piglet." They said in unison and again they smile at the same time. Sometimes I think their twins but doesn't have the same face. Oh and one thing I didn't like to be calling PIGLET!!!

"Come on! I know I'm short but can you guys put me down" (I'm sorry if you were much taller. Gotta make it interesting)

They smirk and say "Give us your yogurt and we'll think about it. Piglet."

Sigh...

"Here. I hate you guys."

They laugh and take the yogurt away. My baby!!!

"We love you too. Little sis."

They put me down and pat my head. I don't know how I end up being friend with them.

Both of them went to their seat which was near my sit and I went to my sit. I saw Gen with her precious boyfriend kissing her cheek and she look at me with the 'his mine' face.

I saw Lj and Chris chatting and Peter was coming toward me with worried face. I smells something fishy.

"Uhhh...(y/n) there is something I want to tell you about your chocolate waffle."

"What is it? A tiger stole and eat it?"

I laugh at my own jokes so....this is something serious.

"Ummm...no its far more worse."

Did he say WORSE? What kind of worse? Maybe its true that tiger stole my chocolate. Oh shoot!!!

"Gen ate it like a lot of it because she saw that I was going to have a bite of it. But... I left some for you. Oh and I didn't eat it because I want to left some for you."

I didn't know how to react to be mad about it or grateful for Kavinsky
So I decide with...
.
.
.

"So where is my waffle. She ate my waffle. So much for her diet. Well... I know no one can resist my food. I am such an magnificent PERSON." I laugh to my own joke. But then....

Peter laugh. Huh.... I never knew someone would laugh at that serious joke.

"You know (y/n) your different than any of the girls that I used to date. And your not even mad about the waffle . But make a joke about it.  Your one dynamite girl."

"Thanks. Well where is my waffle?"

"Here."

"Oh...and thank you again."

He grin "Welcome. Nerdy."

"Okay. Stop with the silly nickname."

"Okay...." I went away and he end up his word with...
.
.
.
"Nerdy."

Just as I sit the teacher came. Kavinsky smile without his knowing. Smiling like crazy.

{}{}{}

Hello readers enjoying my story? Well vote below👇

And I am sorry guys for the late update. I am quite busy so I'll try to update much often.
Bye.

~Enabeii

{}{}{}