I watched from the window of my apartment as you pulled out of the driveway, tears flowing down your face, chest heaving with failed attempts to calm yourself, hair a mess from the amount of times you had messed it up.

Seeing you like this... it hurt me so much. More than I could ever put into words. I never wanted to cause you this pain.

Only I deserved that.

Not you. Not my best friend. Not anyone.

It was my burden to bear.

I sat down on the edge of my bed, running my hand lightly over the scars that littered my hand.

I closed my eyes, trying not to let the tears fall.

It hurt me sometimes to see my hand covered in all these marks. They reminded me of just how sick I was... sick to be doing this to myself.

A soft sob escaped my lips.

I couldn't keep doing this.

Hurting myself but also hurting the people I cared for.

I got up, wiping the tears away furiously.

I needed to do this.

I grabbed the back pack from my closet that had been sitting packed for months now.

I had to go. For the sake of everyone else.

I looked at my room one last time, eyes falling on the Polaroid I had of you.

I picked it up, softly tracing my fingers over your face.

You looked so....

Happy.

It was a sin for me to taint that happiness.

I steeled myself.

What I was doing was right. For everyone's sake.

I grabbed a sticky note, quickly scribbling a message on it before placing it on my bed before slinging the bag over my shoulder.

I turned the lights off, before running down the stairs and walking out of the door, not looking back even once.

I threw the bag rashly in the car, before sticking the keys into the ignition and driving away.

Where would I go?

I shook my head at the question that crossed my mind.

It didn't matter. Anywhere but where you were.

Unedited.

*For the Polaroid, look in the image above!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm backkkkk. I'm sorry it took me so long to get this next part of Tell Me out, but I was literally preparing for an exam, so I didn't want to be stressed out when I wrote this. Please enjoy the chapter!

Another quick note. Thank you so so much for those of you who have been actively reading and commenting on my book!! I can't actually tell you how much it excites me when I see the comments you leave behind for me or to see that people are actually reading this story. You guys are fricking amazing!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 You guys are fricking amazing!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*My emotions right now 😂*

But yes lol. Thank you and enjoyyyyy!!!