Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sierras POV///

Love Never dies on Broadway is a HUGE deal. I am so honored to be a part of it. It means I get to once again play the character I so love, Christine Daae. It also means I get to perform with my best friend, Ramin. But I also get to perform occasionally with my fiancé, Tam. Ahh. What an experience it has and will be.

"Ready to go?" Tam asks me as he opens the door.

"Yep!"

Today is our first preview! Tam won't be performing but he wants to be there. While walking to the theatre I try to hold Tams hand. He moves it away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.." He looks straight foreword.

••

"Raminnnn!" I yell as I see Ramin sitting in the audience. He turns his head and smiles.

"Sierra!"

"This is gonna be amazing!" I say, running to sit next to him. Not noticing that Tam isn't sitting next to me.

"Are you nervous?" Ramin asks.

"A little! Are you?"

"A little!" He holds up his hand and I see that they are shaking. I put both my hands on his.

"You are going to be amazing Ramin... Do you know why?"

Ramin's rolls his eyes, "because we are enough, we are so enough that is unbelievable how enough we are." we say in unison.

"Time to get ready!" Andrew calls.

"Ahh! Good luck!" I give Ramin a kiss on the cheek and run to my dressing room.

I begin to sing Think of Me as Britney Spears. Tam knocks lightly in the door.

"There you are! I've been looking for you!"

"Here I am. Sierra... I have to talk to you... I was going to wait until later, but it just can't wait.."

"What's wrong?"

"Umm... I'm moving back to London... And... I think we should break off the engagement."

"What?! No please Tam... I love you."

"No you don't... You love someone else... So do I. You didn't do anything wrong...I'm sorry. Goodbye Sierra... Good luck tonight." He leaves.

"No.." I break down crying. I fall to the ground. Why would he do this? I love him. Love someone else? No.

"I got you some-" Ramin walks in with flowers, "Sie? What's wrong?"

"Umm... I have to get out of here!" I run past him and right out of the theatre. He can't see me like this... It isn't the side of me I want him to know.