IX

I jump up from my bed as I hear the front door open

I jump up from my bed as I hear the front door open. I run in the living room and watch Coolie and Stokeley come in.

"Hey Riah," Stokeley says but I ignore.

"Coolie me and Stoke need at LEAST separate beds," I complain.

"You got separate bed money? Okay then," he says putting his keys on the counter.

"No but you do."

"Riah I know you heard me," Stokeley says.

He made me mad so fuck him.

"Riah stop complaining damn," Coolie says walking into his room.

I frown and try to walk back to my room but Stokeley grabs my arm.

"Stop fucking ignoring me," he slighlty yells.

When he gets mad, he even scares me. But, I know he wouldn't hurt me. He loves me too much to do anything.

"You made me mad bitch lemme be mad at you for a minute," I jerk my arm away but he grabs it again.

"I was just playing with you on the phone Riah," I began to hear hurt in his voice.

Stokeley was a hard guy, but he's also hurt; badly. He's been through a lot, and he's lost so many. When someone close to him threatens to leave, or gets angry at him, he crumbles. He never shows it but in the inside he's broken. But, he thinks it's okay to do it to other people and it isn't; he's a hypocrite.

"What?" I say.

"Please stop."

He doesn't say please often.

I sigh and nod my head.

"Why do you do that? You do something mean to me but when I get mad you get mad at me for getting mad and th-

"I'm sorry. I was just playin with you I aint think you was really gonna get mad."

I roll my eyes, "Well can you stop that shit?"

He nods his head and pulls me into a hug, "I'm sorry."

"I got it the first time," I laugh and hug back.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket; Rodric.

"Oo hollup," I get out of the hug and answer the phone.

"Hey babe," Rodric says with his sleepy voice.

"Hey, What you doing still up?"