Chapter Two

Sandstorm sat in camp, heart ache making her not able to eat the mouse in front of her.
"I'll eat that if you won't," Mousefur, the brown elder volunteered.
"Huh?" Sandstorm said quite distractedly, "um... Ok."
Mousefur pulled the mouse towards her and began to eat.
"What are you doing!?" Tigerstar yelled, entering the clearing.
Sandstorm ruffled her pale ginger pelt.
"Warriors must eat before elders!" Tigerstar mewed.
"But-" Sandstorm began just to be cut off by Mousefur.
"She wasn't gonna eat it! I asked her and she gave it to me!" Mousefur mewed.
"Then I guess you both broke the rules!" Tigerstar yelled, "Sandstorm, you can give her all the prey you want now that the two of you are exiled!"
Sandstorm and Mousefur gasped, surprised that one little thing could get them both exiled.
"Mousefur?" Longtail called as he stumbled blindly across the clearing.
Mousefur ran to the yellowish tom, putting her tail across his shoulders, "I'm here," she murmured.
"Where's Goldenflower!? She wouldn't stand for all this!" Tawnypaw squeaked.
"Your mother is dead!" Tigerstar yelled, "those exiled cats killed her!"
"No!" Bramblepaw yelled, "you did!"
Everyone in the clearing gasped at the young toms accusation.
"Why would I kill my own mate!?" Tigerstar gasped, "I loved her."
Bramblepaw shook his head, "no! You love Sasha! That she-cat who had your Riverclan kits!"
The cats of Thunderclan looked at Bramblepaw, eyes wide.
"Its true! Hawkpaw and Mothpaw are our half siblings!" Tawnypaw exclaimed as she stood beside her brother.
"How could you mate with a rouge Tigerstar!?" Longtail yowled.
"I didn't do such a thing on purpose!" Tigerstar yelled, "she made me! That's why she's dead now!"
"Who? Goldenflower or the rouge!?" Tawnypaw growled.
"Both of them!" Tigerstar yelled.