drunken suprise - [nct] doms (lovely)

Johnny+Yuta+Jaehyun+Lucas+Mark
(You can come up with a ship name if you want I tried)

Tops- Johnny, Jaehyun, and Lucas
Bottoms- Johnny, Mark, and Yuta

________________

All five boys had just came back to the dorms after a long night of partying. There was no reason to why they were partying. Johnny had just dragged them out to a club because he was bored out of mind because most of the members had left to go to some important things that him, Jaehyun, Yuta, Lucas and Mark wasn't invited to. So Johnny thought that tonight was a good enough night to get drunk with his bestfriends.

All five boys stumbled up the steps to the dorm. Mark had his arms wrapped around Lucas' broad shoulders in an attempt to not fall down the steps due to how drunk he was. While Johnny held Jaehyun by his arm and also was pulling Yuta up the steps. 'damn these boys can drink' he said to himself as a flirty smirk slowly came onto him face. He looked at Lucas and Lucas was already staring at him wondering how the hell he was managing to pull the two men up the stairs.

Johnny licked his lips and winked at Lucas. Lucas bit his lip and winked back at the elder man. They finally made their way into the dorm and Yuta closed the door behind them. Yuta wasn't that drunk but if Johnny offered to take him up the steps with him doing little to no effort who was he to reject the offer.

Mark moved away from Lucas sitting down on the couch and giggled as he continued to hiccuped. Jaehyun laughed at the younger boys cuteness as he sat next to him on the couch.

"Mark has anyone ever told you that your cute" he said poking the boys cheek, Mark shook his head and looked at his hyung. He took his hyung's finger that was poking his cheek and bit it making the older squeak in suprise. Mark smirked at him and wiggled his eyesbrows at the lavender haired male. Jaehyun smirked back at him and straddled his waist bringing Mark onto his lap. Mark whined at Jaehyun but Jaehyun ignored the whines and cupped the youngers face and ghosted his lips against Mark's. Mark whined again and closed the gap between them. He dragged his teeth onto Jaehyun's bottom lip. Jaehyun moaned and opened his mouth for the younger to devour.

"Damn thats hot" Yuta whispered as he witnessed the two younger males making out on the couch. He could feel his dick twitch in his pants just by looking at the two make out. He walked over to the younger boys and pulled at Mark's hair making the youngest moan in pleasure and bit down onto Jaehyun's lip more ruffly.

As all of this was happening, the two tallest of Nct were still at the doorway. Johnny had Lucas pinned against the door with his hands above his head. Johnny was only holding onto the blonds wrists with one hand as the other hand caressed all over the musclar males body. "Stop teasing me hyung" Lucas groaned and tried to escape Johnny's grip which he failed at. It might look like Lucas would be much stronger than Johnny but Johnny had built up tension waiting to be released so there was no point in trying to escape his grip.

Johnny chuckled and leaned into Lucas' should niping and biting at certain spots that made the younger weak. Johnny moved his hand off of Lucas' wrists and started to unbutton the boys blouse that he was wearing. Lucas say it as a way to dominate ove the older male, he grabbed his hands and switched their positions. Johnny was the one pinned down to the door and Lucas' leaned into Johnny kissing him lustfully. His hands roamed yhe laters body until they got to his jeans and he slipped his big hands into the tallers pants. Johnny groaned when he felt the younger flick his tip softly. They only drew apart when they heard loud moans coming from the living room.

Johnny looked at Lucas' questionly but with lust and passion in his eyes. Lucas took his hand out from Johnny's pants and they both made their way towards the living room to see what all the commotion was about. As they entered the stood there shocked at the sceen playing in front of them. Jaehyun was sitting on the couch and Yuta stood on the couch infront of Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked like he was bobbing he head and Yuta was thrusting his length into the younger's mouth.