1.

Chapter 1.

Friends, Blood & Freedom

Hello there my lovelies! So this is a fan fiction that I started. I will hopefully update every Tuesday or Friday. So I hope you enjoy this first chapter! *WARNING* This book contains language and violence please be prepared.

~~~~~

I came home and I set my backpack down on the bench by our front door. Instantly the smell of alcohol and smoke filled my nostrils. I looked into the living room and sure enough there was my dad on the couch watching the football game while drinking with a cigarette in his hands. 

As fast as I could I ran up the stairs to see if my mom has called at all. Of course like any other day she hasn’t. Let me explain. 

My name is Ally. When I was 5 my mom divorced my dad  because he abused her. My mom didn't care for me so my dad instantly got full custody of me. I get beat everyday after school because my dad is always drunk or high for that matter. Also, I work at a diner called Mr. & Mrs. with my best friend Sam. I usually spend the night at her house so I can escape the horrible beatings. Sam is the only one who knows about what happens in my life behind school.  

“Ugh.” I counted my money and I only had $289. I needed $545 to get a ticket to fly myself out of Florida to London, England. It has always been a dream of mine to go there. 

You don't know you're beautiful-ul-ul 

That’s what makes you beauti-

I picked up my phone only to hear a loud ugh from the other line.

“Uhm.. Sam?”

“Huh? Oh sorry Ally I was counting my money.”

“Its okay. How much do you have now?”

“356. How about you?”

“Lucky bitch,” I joked “I only got $289!”

Sam laughed at my humor. We were both planning on buying a ticket to get the hell out of here and to London.

“Its okay Ally just ask for a raise.”

“Yeah because I’ll definitely get a raise.”

“Who knows Ally, maybe you will.”

“ALLY LYNN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!”

“Shit. Sam I got to go. I’ll call you later okay?”

“Be careful bye!”

I quickly hung up the phone just as the door burst open and my very drunk dad walked through. He walked over and hit me and kicked me repeatedly until all I saw was darkness.

****

Jesus where am I.

I looked around and the light nearly blinded me.

“Ally! Oh my gosh I thought you were dead!!”

I looked around and saw Sam crying. She came over to me and hugged me and I groaned from the pain. 

“Sorry hun. I’m just so glad you're okay!”

“What happened Sam?”

“Your dad hit you pretty hard. I called you because I wanted to tell you that boss called and we both got a raise! $15 dollars an hour!! Anyway when you didn't answer I tried 3 mores times. I got worried so I called the cops and an ambulance and gave them your address. I made my way over and saw you being carried away on a stretcher.” She paused to make sure I was following her. Once she realized I was, Sam continued. “The cops took your dad and he's been put away in jail for 20 years.”

I just sat there. I couldn't believe my dream is coming true! My worst nightmare is being put away.

“Thank you Sam, for everything.”

“No problem hun. I’m just glad you're okay.”

We hugged properly until the doctor came in.

“Ah Ally nice to see you're awake. Well you have 2 broken ribs and many bruises but other than that you are okay and can leave when you are ready.”

I looked at Sam. She had a look of relief on her face as the doctor talked.

“Sam?”

“Yeah Ally?”

“Where am I going to stay?”

“Guess what?”

I looked at her. She seemed a little to happy about something.

“Sam… What did you do?”

“WE’RE GOING TO LONDON!!!”

I looked at her and I just cried. When I calmed down I asked her if she was serious.

“Of course. My mom found out what happened and bought me 2 tickets to London! She said that we can stay as long as we like!!”

I’m finally going to be free. With my best friend.