4.

Chapter 4

Falling for him or the floor?

~Niall’s POV~

Did Harry just dare me to kiss Ally? I mean she’s really cute. But I mean after what happened earlier I don't know.

“Niall are you gonna do it?” Harry asked.

I looked at Ally she looked scared. I slowly moved over to her. I bent towards her and our lips touched.

~Ally’s POV~

He moved towards me. I have to admit he was kind of cute. But I just couldn't deal with a relationship right now. It’s to soon.

Niall slowly leaned in and our lips met each others. His lips were soft and gentle. All of a sudden my stomach started doing flips. I broke the kiss and ran up the stairs trying to find the bathroom. Luckily it was the second door I looked in.

I ran in and locked the door. I slowly fell to my knees.

What have I done. What if I gave him mixed signals. Oh no.

My thoughts quickly broke when there was a knock on the door.

“Hun? Are you okay?” It was Sam.

“P-please just leave m-me alone.” Dammit. Stupid stuttering.

The knocking slowly stopped and I just sat there. Thinking.

A few minutes later a little knock rang through my ears.

“Sam really. Just l-leave me alone.”

“Um.. It’s Niall.”

Shit. What do I do. I slowly got up and peeked through the crack the door made.

“Can I come in?”

“Um s-sure.”

I opened the door afraid of what would happen.

He walked through and sat down on the floor. As he sat down I backed up and sat down, my back against the door.

“Listen I’m really sorry. You could've said something and I would've stopped. But the truth is I didn't want to stop.” He whispered the last part but, it was still loud enough for me to hear it.

“Wh-what do y-you mean.”

“Listen ever since we first pushed you I thought you were beautiful. You’re so shy but I love it.”

I couldn't believe he felt that way. Nobody has ever told me I’m beautiful. I closed my eyes as the tears fell. 

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry I-“ I cut him off.

“You didn't do anything wrong. It’s just I've never been called beautiful by a boy before.”

“What do y-“

“Um nothing never mind. I’ll tell you when I'm ready. Go back down. I just need to use the bathroom real quick.” 

He nodded and walked out of the room with a confused expression on his face. I was not ready to tell him anything.

~Niall’s POV~

There was something she was hiding. Something bad, I could tell by the way she changed the subject. I don't know what it is but I'm gonna find out and I'm gonna help her. 

Just as I made my way to the couch i heard a scream.

~Ally’s POV~ 

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. After drying my hands on the fluffy towel I opened the door and made my way to the stairs. Soon I felt my legs give way. The last thing I remember is a sharp pain going through out my body. Then it was dark.

A/N Soooooo ;) What do you think happens? Okay so for me to update the next chapter I need this one to get 5 reads :) What would be a good ship name for Niall and Ally?? I was thinking Nally but let me know your thoughts! Thank you for reading. I know this one is short but it’s more of a filler. Don't worry theres plenty of drama up ahead. Will Sam find her brother? Will she fall for one of the boys? What about Ally’s dad??? Is he in jail for good? Kisses :* -Rylee