3.

Chapter 3

Meeting… Them

~Ally’s POV~

Sam and I were walking out to get a taxi when we heard the screaming. All of a sudden we see 5 boys running towards us and before we could move we were on the floor.

“WATCH IT ASSHOLES!” Sam yelled. She has “minor” anger issues.

The boys stopped and two ran over and picked us up. They started running faster and Sam and I were screaming.

“Put us down!!” I yelled.

“Sorry no can do love.” Said the dark haired one.

Finally we reached a flat and the boys ran in. The girls quit chasing us a few minutes ago but the 5 boys never put us down.

They put us down and I ran into the corner scared of what they were going to do to me. As for Sam,well she was punching and pushing a boy wearing stripes. A blonde haired boy came over and sat next to me.

“Hi I’m Niall.”

“H-hi,” I stuttered.

“What’s your name, love.”

I burst into tears and started shaking violently.

Sam heard me and ran over to me.

“Ally? Ally what did he do?” She glared at the blonde named Niall.

“God dammit! What did you do to her?” She yelled.

Niall didn’t answer in the 5 second span so Sam slapped him. Niall quickly got up and ran over to a boy with brown eyes.

The boy walked over to us.

“What the heck happened? Why in the world did you slap my best mate?”

“I thought I was your best mate!” The boy in stripes yelled. He ran over and buried his head in the shoulder of a curly haired boy.

The boy with brown eyes just pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Your little friend over there did something to my friend!” Sam started yelling again.

“Niall? He’s like a baby penguin! He wouldn’t hurt a fly!” 

Soon they were in a full blown screaming match which scared me so I slowly stood up and walked over to Niall.

“Hi..” I whispered.

“Listen I’m so sorry. I didn’t know what I did wrong and I am rea-“

I giggled a little and said, “It’s okay, it’s not your fault. Just strangers scare me..” I lied a little, strangers do scare me but it’s more of the past that gets to me.

“Oh okay. Um if you don’t mind me asking, what is your name love?”

“It’s Ally.” I said quietly.

Sam soon made her way over. She said sorry to Niall for slapping him.