5.

Chapter 5:

~Niall’s POV~

I heard a scream. It wasn't just any scream it was Ally’s. I went to run up the stairs when i saw her laying on the ground. 

“Niall,” She whispered.

That was the last thing she said before her eyes closed.

~Ally’s POV~

It was bright. All I saw was white. White walls, white lights, white chairs. I knew where I was. I’ve been here a lot of times. I was at the hospital. I knew it all to well. From the time my boyfriend beat me to the time my dad nearly killed me. Yes there’s my secret. Surprising? Not really. It’s happened so many times I’m used to it. Suddenly I hear the door open. 

“Ally? Ally are you okay? Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.”

I could recognize that irish voice anywhere. It was Niall.  I tired to speak but my throat is dry. Niall notices and hands me the glass of water that was next to my bed. I drink all  of it and my throat feels refreshed.

“Niall. It’s okay. It’s not your fault. I’m used to gett-,” I stopped myself. 

He gave me a look.

“Ally what’s wrong?”

His big blue eyes looked at me with concern. Somewhere deep inside me I knew I could trust him. So I sat up and motioned for him to sit by me. He did as he was told and I took a deep breath as I explained everything.

~Sam’s POV~

The nurse came down into the waiting room. She looked at us and asked, “Are you all here for Ms. Kaye?” 

“Yes,” We all responded.

“Okay, she has 2 broken ribs and a broken leg, but she will be fine.  Just make sure she rests and takes her pain medication. Only one person is allowed to see her at a time.” She walked away and I looked at Niall. He looked so worried and sad.

“Niall.” I said.

“What? Your’e her best friend.”

“Go,” I said.

He just nodded his head and headed to the floor the nurse said Ally was on.

~Ally’s POV~

I looked at him and took a deep breath.

“I was 4. My mom died in a horrible car accident. My father took it out on me. I didn't understand at first and I grew older and the hurt just got worse. One night he kicked me on the streets. I met this boy named Adam. He was nice. He let me sleep in his house. Adam handed me some tea and I drank it. Before long I was out cold. When I woke up in the morning and I was um… naked.” His eyes looked at me with worry. I ignored it and kept talking.

“I went to leave and he grabbed me by the arm. He told me I was his bitch now. I was so scared. I was only 15. He kept me there for a year before I finally managed to escape. I was walking back to my house when I ran into a girl. It just so happens that girl was Sam. She looked me over and cried. Sam pulled me into a hug and took me back to her house. I was to traumatized to deny so I followed her. She led me into her room. We talked for a while and I knew I could trust her. We became best friends. Sam allowed me to stay at her house. One day when she was at school my dad came back and he took me. He continued to beat me. Sam and I stayed in touch but I told her to stay away from my house and to not try and find me because I didn't want her getting hurt. I still went over to her house sometimes but it was really rare. We both were saving up to move to England. One day Sam surprised me and her mom, Anne Styles, bought us both plane tickets. So now we are here.”

He looked shocked. Then he looked at me with a confused expression.

“Wait, did you say Anne Styles?”

“Yeah why?”

“That’s Harry’s last name.”

“Wait hold on.”

Shit. What if Harry was Sam’s brother. I pulled out my phone, tears threatening to spill over. She picked up.

“Anne?”

“Ally hun, what’s wrong?”

“W-was his name Harry?”

“What do you mean?”

Tears streaming down my face now I say, “Anne. Was his name Harry? Anne. Was it?”

All I heard was silence.

“I-it was Ally. His name is Harry.”

That’s when the tears overflowed. I told Niall to go get Sam and to hurry.

~Sam’s POV~

Niall was running down the stairs and he ran to me.

“A-ally. N-needs you.”

I ran up the stairs and into Ally’s room only to find her hysterically crying.

~Ally’s POV~

“It’s him S-sam. H-harry’s your b-brother.”

We both slowly cried into each other until we fell asleep.