Chapter Seven: Dry Humping In The Back Of A 2017 Camaro

-Layla-

Shock.

Noun. A sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience.

Also known as the first thing to cross my mind when Archer’s lips met mine. The sensation of his lips on mine sent me into a downward spiral.

One that would lead me to my complete and utter destruction, but it was a risk I was willing to take. The way his lips moved against mine, made everything I thought I knew sound like complete bullshit.

Up was down.

Bad was good. God only knew how good it was.

This kiss started off soft, as if he was seeking my approval, a quick peck. And as cliche as it sounds, that light touch sent me into a frenzy. Maybe it was my lack of male companion, maybe it was the wine. Whatever that feeling was, it swallowed my judgement, my inhibitions, and the only thing I could think about was diminishing the distance between us.

He looked down to me, as if to gauge my reaction.

I can’t imagine what my face looked like, but his eyes were clouded with an emotion I haven’t felt in a while.

Desire.

And in that moment I knew, there was nothing I could do to stop myself from falling for him. Not that I wanted to.

I brought my hands up to the back of his head and forced his lips back to mine. His lips molded to mine perfectly.

But there was more.

As his tongue delved out to tase me, I could feed every unsaid word, every hidden emotion. I felt something else too.

The unmistakable bulge of an erection.

When did that happen?
As the kiss gets deeper, messier, Archer (un)intentionally presses his bulge into my inner thigh. I gasp at the contact, a moan escaping my lips. I guess that sound was a trigger for him.

He grips my hips tight, pressing his hips further into mine just as his tongue does the same. A series of unintelligible words pass through my lips. Some of which were profanities, others sounded a lot like me moaning his name. It felt like my lungs were on fire.

They probably were seeing as how we haven’t taken a proper breath sense our lips connected.

As if reading my thoughts, Archer breaks from my lips and places delicate kisses down my neck to my exposed collar bone, all the while his hips never spot their grinding.

A pool of wetness gathers in my underwear as he keeps at it.

What the hell? Who would have thought the dry humping in the back of a 2017 camaro would feel better than all of the sex I’ve ever had.

My breath quickens as he relentlessly attacks my neck.

That’s going to leave a mark.

Just as I got on the edge of pure ecstasy, Archer’s phone rings.

He doesn’t seem to notice, but the intruding sound has totally ruined the mood. Well, I wouldn't say totally.

“Aren’t you going to get that?” I moan out, my arching back lifting off the seat.

He huffs a sigh of annoyance before sitting up. He pulls his phone from his back pocket and frowns at the device.

“What is it?” I ask, still breathless.

“Huh?” He looks up to me. “Oh i-its nothing.” He looks back to the phone. A look of disappointment takes resident on his face. With another sigh he leans down and presses a quick yet passionate kiss to my lips. “I’ll be right back. Don’t move.”

With that he exits the car. Leaving me a hot and horny mess.

What the hell just happened?

As I get my breath back under control, dozens of questions wrack my mind.

Why did he kiss me?

Why did I kiss him back?

Why do I want to do it again?

Nothing makes sense, right now. I can’t properly think. It feels like I’m having a panic attack, but, different.

I can’t breath.

I need air.

I need-

Archer.

What did he do to me? I shouldn’t be feeling like this after one kiss. I shouldn’t feel like I need him to survive. I shouldn’t feel like he’s my salvation. I shouldn’t-

And as if on cue, the man himself gets back into the car, slamming the driver’s door shut. He looks back to me, jaw ticking. The anger radiating off of him makes me anxious but I can’t even formulate something to say to him.

He turns back to the front, and ignites the engine. Without warning he presses the gas and we go flying down the road.

Sometime later, we stop and the car is turned off. He pulls the keys out of the ignition and gets out the car. I managed to collect enough of my thoughts to get out the car as well, and head up towards his apartment. The door had been left open so I enter, and close it behind me. As soon as I enter, I see Robyn and Shawn snuggled together on the couch. Robyn notices me and immediately calls me over. I join the happy couple on the couch and she drapes her arms around me.

“Hey Layla. What’s up? I really missed you.”
I smile at the sentiment. “I missed you too Robyn.”

“Well you should, I’m pretty great.” We all laugh. “Oh, I never got to thank you.”

“For what?”

“For convincing me to tell Shawn. I thought our relationship would fall apart but it’s only brought us closer.” She says looking back to him. Instinctively, his hands go to her stomach, hers cover his, and they look at each other with pure unadulterated love.

And I don’t mean this puppy dog shit that everyone seems to want these days, but actual love. The type of love that you see in cute old couples holding hands in the park. The kind of love that lasts a lifetime. The kind of love that I want. That I envy.

All I want to do is experience love before-

I spring up from the couch.

“I’m happy for you both. Call me is you want a baby shower.”

Before either one could respond I make my way to Archer’s room.

I don’t care if it makes me crazy, I am willing to go down this deep dark hole that seems to follow him around. If it means he’ll love me, I don’t care what the cost is.

As I go to open up the door to Archer’s room, it springs open revealing him. He changed his clothes and his hair seems messier, as if he’s been running his fingers through it. He still looks drop dead gorgeous.

Well, it’s now or never.

“Archer I have to talk to you about something.”

His eyes widen slightly, but he closes them and lightly shakes his head.

“Sorry but it’s not a good time. I have to go.”

“But it’ll be-”

“Please. I’ll be back soon.” He says, in a pained voice. He looks down to my lips, then back up to me, before sighing and walking out of the door.

***

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tge next few are a doozy.

Anyways here is a double update because I forgot to update on Wednesday of last week.

So,

Where do you think Archer keeps running off to?
Why does Layla want to find love so bad?
What the hell was up with that kiss?

Anyways I'm on a roll so I'm gonna keep writing up these chapters.

See you on Wednesday!

-Jane❤