The rescue (part 1)

Natsus P.O.V

One month later
I still can't believe it's the day we rescue Lucy and me,Nashi and her can be a happy family I though as I started smiling.

"Hey flame Brain stop standing there and smiling and come with us to the station," Grey said as him and the others left the guild.

"Wait for me ice princess," I yelled back at him as I caught up to them.

Lucy's P.O.V

Ever since I killed her I can't forgive myself all I can think is I'm a monster even though I'm under his control I could have still fought it but if I didn't kill her Nashi would be dead. ugh ever way I'm a terrible person.

"Get up," I heard someone yell. As I stood up I saw it was one of the guards. I did as orders and shortly after ,we arrived at the master office. As soon as we entered he greeted me and said "It's show time." "Your probably wondering what I mean, we'll see your friends are coming to reduce you today." As soon as he said that I was shocked. "Oh don't worry we won't kill them... well not the pink haired one." I sighed but still the others were going to die I can't let that happen. "Well only because your going to kill him!" "W-what no i-I-i can't."

"Oh but you will see you won't have a choice since I'll be controlling you anyway just to make sure your ready let's practice bring them in." he ordered. Straight after about 200 grown ups entered the room as soon as I did I begged "NO please don't make me kill them please I'll do anything please," "NO you'll do as I say." He shouted as he clicked his fingers that's when my body was token over. "Good now that your under my control kill them all slowly and painfully. I did as he said as I took every one as their lives I could hear their screams but I couldn't do anything about it. After that I was put back in my cell i just sat there yelling what have I done as I cried.

Natsus P.O.V

After a hour train rid and a couple minutes of walking we finally arrive. Everyone got in their positions and we were entered  the building.