Copyright / Authors Note

Copyright

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This book contains material that is protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited.

In other words, no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any way, shape or form, be it electronic or mechanical, this includes photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission from the author.

Brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses of this book is permitted by copyright law though.

So in simple words, DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK for it is illegal and it is punishable by law.

This book is a work of fiction, so any names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely coincidental.

© 2015, Myst3ry007 (Orlaith Hunt)

Special Thanks

A special thank you goes out to the most amazing cover designer and the first friend I made on wattpad. You have made me a bloody amazing cover again, and I can't thank you enough for it.

ArtemisMoon-

-Razzle-

And another special thanks goes out to my best friend and editor, for their great help.

AbnormalOne

And finally to all you fantastic readers and followers. A special thanks to you all for making it possible by reading this.

Mystery.